Here She Is!! (25.06 I Won)

Originally Posted By: LUCKYDOGThanks to the Hunt Of A Lifetime Foundation

That is a great organization for anyone who is not familiar with them. They put kids who have life threatening illnesses on hunts (or fishing if that is what the kid chooses). They really do good work. Anyone who is interested in helping (volunteering or donations) should check them out. They are nationwide and have chapters in most states.

Did you win that an a HOAL charity auction or raffle or something?

Sendit

Congrats on winning such a nice rifle. The 25-06 is one of my favorite calibers...especially when loaded with the little 75 gr V-maxes. They are death on coyotes!!

LuckyDog, if you don't want to like it, DO NOT take it out
and shoot it!

If you do not want a rifle with a magazine in which you
can load any bullet to the lands, get rid of it!

Even though I was not in the contest, it erks me that
anyone entering a contest who does not even want the "prize"
wins said prize. It's a cheater to those who truly wanted
it.

Looks like a keeper. I grew up in PA game lands hunting the mountains. No, I wouldn't have carried that on a two hour man-drive. And there are some hunts carrying my climber uphill that I wouldn't want the extra weight. But you'll find a reason to shoot it.

The 25-06 is a great caliber. I must say, my deer loads are not fur friendly!!! If you want to sell, PM me with your asking price. Christmas is right around the corner and Carl Zeiss hasn't stopped making scopes so I'm a buyer!!!

That's one ugly gun, send it to me and I'll bury it in my backyard where you'll never have to see it again...
cool.gif
I'll bet it's a great shooter. I'd say a new Boyds stock would do wonders for it if you don't like the way it is currently set up.

Back