Haydel's contribution to the South fund

Got mine on the way finally!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Had them throw in the new Mini Pup Distress while I was ordering, I got busy and missed the special last month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I dont believe there is anyway to que me in that it would be for Byron's behalf. You can try but let me know through PM and I will make sure he gets credit. Yeah that will work. Thanks

for any new guy's out there that want to try new call's. when i started calling my best call was the Goverment cottontail with the squeaker got several of my first Bobcat's and coyote's the call is Raspy just a killer call. to this day i make my own call's to sound like them. called in several predator's the last few yard's with the built in squeaker. you have the openreed and a dvd to learn with to. thought i would say something. we have so many new people and they will ask what call's to get and these are for a good cause. thank's Rick

Rod,
Thanks for making it possible to help out this way.
I left a message on voice mail at ext 10 & 12 this evening.
I'll be on the road Wednesday but want 3 to pass out to some not so young "new" predator hunters I know. I may even have to have a few of the new "PM" Mini Pups.

Thanks again,
Ken TN

I got mine in and the Video is great!
Any new hunter needs to get this one.
Very good instructions on blowing and using the calls included.

The Mini Pup is also a great call!

Thanks for your support of the South Family!
Raegan is in our prayers.

Ken TN

okay guys I am getting ready to send Byron a check off these calls for Raegan. Sure would be great to add more if anyone else is interested. Thanks

Received mine yesterday. That Sly Pup howler sounds real good, and the combined distress/coaxer call is really versatile. Hope to try em out soon.

How much longer you going to do this? I am out of town for another week but I can try to call Monday when I get free.

Greg

Back