Haydel's contribution to the South fund

Rod Haydel

I want to do something similar to what other's are for Byron's medical expenses. I am offering my UPK-06 "Ultimate Predator Kit" which includes two calls along with a DVD. Cost is $24.95 plus $8.oo shipping. 100% of the proceeds will go to the family. To order call us @ 318-746-3586. Tell us that this is for Byron. Order several and send one to a young person. Thanks for ya'lls help.
DSCN9835.jpg

You guys are straight up great guys for doing this and great to deal with. Can't wait for my calls and dvd. Thanks to all at Haydel's.
Trashcan
DCC

Thanks, Rod. Count me in. Send ing one to an aspiring predator hunter is a great idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:
Count me in, will call Monday AM, to order.

I am doing the same, for three of them, great cause and a great gift! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Does look like a great package too give too a new caller. I'll call on Monday with an order, hopefully by then ALL of the South family will be at home together.

Mahamari

I'll be calling in the morning....You guys are great for doing this.
BooneDawg

Ordered, thanks Rod--good talking with you!

Last edited:
Okay guys we need to boost this thing up. I realize there are many auctions and such going on as well. Currently I only have sold 6 kits. That is almost embarrassing. Surely you can think of a child to send one to. Normally I am not this forward so acuse me but this IS for Raegan. Thanks

I tried to call your office and no one was there. When is the best time to call? I would like at least 3 sets to give to friends.

Got it done, getting 4.

Last edited:
You are quite welcome! I only wish I could do more. When it comes to the precious young and innocent in our life, it strikes us so deep. For Reagan...

I tried to call 3 times and no answer at ext. 10. Is that the right ext. to call? As greg asked, whats the best time to call? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Our normal work hours are 8:00-4:30 m-f cst. Most days we are there 7:00-5:00 however. Hope this helps. Sorry we missed your calls. If you desire to leave your info....name address, ph.number, and credit card #. Please do so only at ext 10 or my persona; ext 12. These are password protected. In the least a ph. # will get you a callback. Our # is 318-746-3586. Thanks Again for support of Raegan!

Back