Guess coyotes weight and WIN !!!!

Byron South

A buddy of mine (Jack) and I went hunting this morning and called in and shot this big male coyote. For fun I thought I would post a picture and have a little short contest to see who could guess closest to his actual weight. The prize to the winner will be one of my videos ("Coming to the Call Vol.I" or "Coming o the Call Vol.II") Your choice. The contest will end at 4:00 PM CST tomorrow (11/29/04). I will post some pictures of the coyote hanging on the scales. Good luck.

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

For more information on my videos and to see some short clips you can visit my web site by clicking on this link. Coming to the Call

I'll go 46.5 lbs. Thats right, those associated to with PreadtorMasters, it's employee's or the familys of said employee's are not allowed to enter. DANG! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Contest over! Final answer 37.7 lbs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And the winner is Rustydog! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

yep thats a yote that will go about,wait a minute is that field dressed? i will say 32 lbs. if this contest works i will do the same except the yote will be the prize, so gotta go and see if i can get a pize lined up.Vx

You guys have to understand that Byron is only 5'2 and only weighs himself a mere 110lbs wet! He makes those coyotes look huge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think I see a little strain there thru the smile Byron so I'm guessing an even 50lbs.Nice coyote.take care,daveyboy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whoops, my first answer was taken by someone else, and after my second guess, that was taken too, so I am going to take another WA Guess, but I'll say 38.9 pounds

Randy, I'm 5'1 and weigh only 100#'s thank you very much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Here is a picture of Jack holding the coyote. For reference Jack is 6'4" about 240#'s. He made a hell of a shot on him as he ran out of the woods at about 6 yards from our position. We heard him coming within seconds of starting the call. The whole stand was over in about 20 seconds. Got some good footage of it even though it didn't last long.

DSC00280.jpg

Some of the guesses are very close.

Good Hunting

Byron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Darn, Silverfox and Yellerdog beat me to it. I'll say 38.5lbs. Sure is a nice looking Coyote. Bryan, you sure that's not the one you've had tied out back? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back