Got Canadians??

I'm south of Provost, close enough to Sask to call a coyote.
wink.gif

I haven't decided where or when. It depends on how much interest there is.

I'd like to get a group together to go to the PM hunt next February in AZ. as well. Hunting the desert in Feb. feels pretty good for a buy 4 months into a Canadian winter.

Bout an hour west of you redfrog. coronation area. I'd be up for a weekend with like minded sportsmen. Great opportunity to swap techniques and ideas.

Last edited:
Still looking at a hunt here, as well getting a group together to go to the PM hunt in Phoenix in Feb.

Any interest in heading south for that?

Originally Posted By: RedfrogStill looking at a hunt here, as well getting a group together to go to the PM hunt in Phoenix in Feb.

Any interest in heading south for that?

What are the rules/regulations of a non-resident hunting coyotes there? My family (not me lol) frequents Phoenix several times a year maybe it would be an excuse to go down there hehehe.

License is over the counter. Lots of ground to hunt on . outstanding Predator Masters members to meet/greet and hunt with.
Coyotes , bobcat and cougar available.
Firearms require a permit to import. takes about 3 months to get it. Not a big deal just some hoops to go through. I don't bring a firearm and have always been able to borrow one, from a member.

I would love to go to the states for a hunt but sadly my job and finances disagree. A meet in canada i could possibly do.

Back