Go Home Pheasant Hunters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didnt come he would b!tch about that,let him be pissed off at them,his opinion will have 0 effect on them and Im sure he isnt going to find a way to keep them from hunting his county.As for the economics of his state he wouldnt admit we were right if we paid him to,he just like s to argue.

I thought this forum was called Predatormasters? What the hell is everyone arguing about Pheasant hunting issues for? Take that crap somewhere else.

bigswedegml

Did you even read the thread? This isn't so much about pheasant hunting as it is about HUNTING.

I see what you mean R Buker, what I meant was that it started off with animosity towards non-resident pheasant hunters. I just think that it wasn't an appropriate topic to have in the Predator Hunting forum. That is all I am saying. Don't get me wrong, I had cheap entertainment for the last hour or so, but it should have been started somewhere else.

After drowning my intellect in this thread for the last half hour, here are some key points I've determined...

1. This thread has the appeal of a bad car wreck. You don't want to look, but you just can't look away...

2. Trespassers are NOT hunters. NO hunter likes a TRESPASSER.

3. If you ask for a fight, sooner or later you are likely to get it.

4. Socio-economics as not readily grasped by some.

5. Arguing with an idiot just confuses everyone watching as to who the idiot actually is.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!

6. There will ALWAYS be a minute % of people that do whatever they want, whenever they want, with no regard for law or man. Resident/non/alien/whatever...these types will do what they want to NO matter what ANYONE does to prevent it from happening.
Trying to educate or modify the behavior of these type of people is an exercise in futility. Attempting to do so, especially via INTERNET, is a surefire way to drive one's own self partially mad...

Life is short.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
With some reflection, most everything turns out to be small stuff...

Quote:
Don't forget Don Jaun's they make a killing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats why I excluded the bars. hehe They absolutely RAPE these NR's. Don Juans probably does 90% of his business during pheasant season.

Does Don Juans enhance the rest of the cavour community? HELL NO!

How do I know this... because I talk to Don every few weeks when I stop in there for a beer when coyote hunting in the cavour area.

Every year after pheasant season he does some upgrades to the bar. Where does he get the supplies? MITCHELL. Not cavour, huron, wolsey or anyplace near us. MITCHELL. Why? Because they have a menards there and it is cheaper.

Same goes for everybody. They shop in mitchell, watertown, or sioux falls. Aberdeen too.

Small town south dakota does NOT benefit from the NR's like you guys think.

Oh I'm sure Don does about 90% of his business during the opening weekend.

Remember, "It only looks cheap!" haha cracks me up everytime i drive through there on my way back to huron.

watchdrama8jm.gif

Quote:
LOL Tac,Im out of popcorn!

Plenty for everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

4d53a336.gif

maybe you should spend more time watching your fences,then sitting at your computer complaining about all the tresspassing that is going on, thats what i'd do!!!!

Quote:
Quote:

4d53a336.gif

Whadda ya got to drink, I'll take a large /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

This post is getting funny.

What else is funny, the few people who are complaining about this post, still sit and read it, then feel the need to make a reply complaining about it. After all these pages, I would think they would just ignor it by now.

I think Orkan is probably a nice guy, and would be fun to go coyote hunting with and tip a few beers afterward. But he is, in his words "pretty intense, or high strung", I'm not going back and looking for a quote. I'd venture to say a bit hard headed also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The others have there points, I agree with them too. I doubt there will be any good comming from this post, but I'll check back to see later.

BTW, On the first page someone said "People who tresspass should be punished along with vandals".

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

4d53a336.gif

Whadda ya got to drink, I'll take a large /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Edit: From moderator ... Inappropriate text in a picture .... a banned work is always a bad word. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys we are to the point where this thread has become pointless. Get it out of your system now because tonight after I get back from "tri combo league" (skeet, trap,5-stand) this thread will be locked down.

Quote:
Guys we are to the point where this thread has become pointless. Get it out of your system now because tonight after I get back from "tri combo league" (skeet, trap,5-stand) this thread will be locked down.

Stop threatening and just do it already!!!

I really didn't have anything to add but felt it fitting that I get the last word in. HA HA

Have a good one, all!

Quote:
This post is getting funny.

What else is funny, the few people who are complaining about this post, still sit and read it, then feel the need to make a reply complaining about it. After all these pages, I would think they would just ignor it by now.

I think Orkan is probably a nice guy, and would be fun to go coyote hunting with and tip a few beers afterward. But he is, in his words "pretty intense, or high strung", I'm not going back and looking for a quote. I'd venture to say a bit hard headed also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The others have there points, I agree with them too. I doubt there will be any good comming from this post, but I'll check back to see later.

BTW, On the first page someone said "People who tresspass should be punished along with vandals".

Exactly!

What's funny is people kept poking at Orkan then would get on him for getting hot, and just because your polite doesn't mean you're not poking. All in all everybody had good points. I just think Orkan is a little misunderstood. We have the "out of staters" here too. Not to the extent he does though. Why are out of staters always the culprits? because the locals usually have respect for each other because they know each other. When I am the out of state hunter on occasions, I try to keep this in mind and even though I feel that I am a nice guy, I try to be nice as pie.

Overall, 99% of the poeple are great. It just seem like the few bad apples tend to congregate in a particular area. It seems that, like orkan said, they usually come from a certain area. They are the ones that road hunt, show up at the deer processers munk as a dronkey, or are caught climbing your fences. I used to cringe when I would start seeing the out of state plates with loads of four wheelers going past my house. I have to say though, as of the last few years, they have been great and I have learned to relax. But in years past, there were times that my property was bare dirt due to the non local ATVs. (some of my property I cannot be at every day). That burned my shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back