Garth Brooks = TRAITOR!!!

Slippin' off with another woman other than your wife has ruined many a man! I wonder if the town that named a street Garth Brooks BLVD will change that name back? It would cost them a bundle both in cold, hard cash and prestige tarnished.

It's the Adam and Eve thing all over again but with a twist.

There's a definite sickness among a WHOLE lot of entertainers. It's called Liberalism.
They may have some talent in their chosen fields, but they do NOT have the ability to think rationally. Any moron can be a Liberal. Most importantly, it requires no responsibility to be a Liberal. They just blame someone else when the world turns to chit, which they themselves caused.

Quote:
Slippin' off with another woman other than your wife has ruined many a man! I wonder if the town that named a street Garth Brooks BLVD will change that name back?

I highly doubt it, nor will they repaint the water tower emblazoned in his honor.

Court

I live in Pearland and work in Houston.

My wife and I went to see Charlie Robison on our honeymoon 4 years ago in Gruene. It's an annual thing for us now.

I Forgot a few more of my favorites like:

Robert Earl Keen Jr.
Lyle Lovett
Lary Joe Taylor aka Coastin'

San Antone is one of my favorite places.

Soooo, are you guys going to give up watching all professional sports (baseball, basketball, football ... etc.) because some of the players (probably most of them) support Obama? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I think I will go out and buy some of Garth's albums now. Didn't Mccain get beat by a landslide? You all might end up hating your best friends if they would just tell you the truth about who they really voted for. I don't think Garth won the election for President Obama. George Bush won the election for Obama!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
George Bush won the election for Obama!!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to pound this in their thick noggins forever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Quote:

I have been trying to pound this in their thick noggins forever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

That's not quite fair. John McCain did his fair share.

Quote:
Quote:

I have been trying to pound

SORRY, BUT THE LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA WON THE ELECTION FOR OBAMA NOT BUSH , SIMPLE AS THAT !!

Quote:
I think I will go out and buy some of Garth's albums now. Didn't Mccain get beat by a landslide? You all might end up hating your best friends if they would just tell you the truth about who they really voted for. I don't think Garth won the election for President Obama. George Bush won the election for Obama!!!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

None of my friends voted for Obama , I make sure i have friends i can trust , so they would NEVER !! Just Can't trust a liberal or one who voted for one .

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

So in your opinion it had nothing to do w/bush's performance or lack thereof?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have been trying to pound

SORRY, BUT THE LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA WON THE ELECTION FOR OBAMA NOT BUSH , SIMPLE AS THAT !!

Quote:
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are both liberals too.

Yep and you will never hear me playing anything theirs , never have , never will .

"None of my friends voted for Obama , I make sure i have friends i can trust , so they would NEVER !! Just Can't trust a liberal or one who voted for one ."

They probably just tell you what you want to hear to avoid hurting your delicate sensibilities .... it's probably a running joke amongst them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
Garth Brooks is a has been. He left his wife and kids for that pig of a woman Trisha. McGraw and his bimbo are both kooks. If you want REAL music I suggest the following:

Pat Green
Joe Ely
Charlie Robison (divorced his Dixie Chunk wife)
Cory Morrow
Lucinda Williams (Hawt!)
Townes VanZandt (RIP)
James McMurtry (his dad is Larry McMurtry the writer)
Brandon Rhyder

I can't stand the Nashville fakers.

Quote:
I Forgot a few more of my favorites like:

Robert Earl Keen Jr.
Lyle Lovett
Lary Joe Taylor aka Coastin'

+1 For all these artists... Someone around here can recongnize some good tunes when they hear them.

Cory Morrow , Roberts Earl Keen Jr. and Randy Rogers (to bad they soldout to nashville) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif are some of my favorites. One of these days I hope to make it to the Red Dirt Round Up and hear some REAL music.

Quote:

The popular vote was Obama 52% and John "why don't they like me now" McLiberal 48%.

But I think that George Bush can prove that he is a Natural Born U.S Citizen... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:

Being from Ill, you wouldn't know good music anyway. Garth is a closet metro-sexual. He couldn't hack it as a rock singer so he put on a cowboy hat and went to Nashville.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

WTH does Bush have to do with Garth Brooks anyway? Nothing. Just another Bush hater with 42 posts blathering about Bush every chance he gets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back