Fur, A Flat, And Some Darned Good Shooting!

Mitch,

Great write up and great pics. You're becoming quite a good writer and your attention to detail is astounding at times. Always a pleasure to read your stories. You guys are stacking em up.

What are you gonna do with all of that money from them pelts? Heck, you could buy a new truck by now....lol.

If legal, maybe you could invest in a suppressor for one of your rifles.? It doesnt really seem like you need one...lol.

Do you shoot the back dog usually or do you always go for the front dog?, and the sure shot.

Keep up the great work Mitch and Marty.

Gonzaga if we get multiples in we do it a little different than most. I take the dog on my side, marty takes the dog on his side. so if two dogs come in, and im sitting on the right, then i kill the dog on the right.. As soon as I woof we wait a split second and ususally both dogs hit the ground.. not always, but usually!.. Working on the suppressor
smile.gif

Can't believe how much action you guys got in only two days. I hit four stands this morning and did see jack. Nice write up and great pics.

Its about time that you got out and killed a few fresh ones. I was getting tired of you taking pics of the same ten dogs you killed in October.
smile.gif
... I still Hate You

BTW- When winter hits the spare on my chevy goes in the back of the truck. Them suckers will freeze in there everytime.

Back