FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

I was there; Omaha`s, Civic Auditorium, great concert.
Could have sworn that the Heaven and He11 tour was right after Randy Rhoads death, but it must have been Mob Rules tour.

Listened to this CD today at work; always reminds me of a friend who died in a car crash at ~ 22 years old...someone ran a red light. One of Roberts favorite

I saw this show in Nashville. Could easily have been this very show in Omaha, but I got out of the service & left before they played there.

Elephante was a young guy, not very experienced but I think vocally he was a credible replacement for Steve, sounded really good on the old songs:

The last tour with the original lineup, from 1980. That would have been the Audiovisions tour, which I flew from Omaha to Nashville to see (and then was lucky to see again when they came to Omaha later)

Quality isn't as good as I'd like, but I guess we're lucky to have it all.

I think Steve Walsh was constitutionally incapable of holding still back then LOL

I've been a Clint Black fan since his 1st album.

This 1st song, when it was released, my 1st wife said it reminded her of me & my morning "routine"......

A good song from a few years later....

And how about a little of the old King of Country.....

Heard this song on my way to Lincoln today.
Not a huge fan of the Stones, but they have a few..not sure I have heard this one before.
It was a great day visiting mom, + repaired her clothes dryer and lawn mower.

Back