FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Couple or maybe 3 times to see Rush Live, The Trees, and Red Barchetta a couple of stand outs for me. The Trees- the wood peckers..and I think this one, is the story/and some video. the show I recall seemed to have more video though.

I know it's Saturday afternoon not Friday nite, but is it ok if'n I post up some classic Waylon??
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: BMeyerIt's always a good time for Waylon!

Yessir, I agree with that! Ol' Hoss was the best there ever was if you ask me...
cool.gif

Auden`s Train....dang Will, thank you for sharing that; loved it!

Edie Brickell..hmm

Just recorded RUSH, Clockwork Angels, on Palladia..caught first few minutes and last ten, looks great IMO...not sure What age those guys are getting to be, but they still jam!

Hooked...
I couldn't find (on youtube), the version of Auden's Train that I was hoping for.

The local PBS channels are running their "give us money to keep us on the air" routines. As I was flipping channels this week, one of the PBS channels was playing a repeat of clips from "Great Performances", which featured Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers. I caught it just as they were introducing the song...so I watched. Great song, and I loved the energy of that fiddler!!!

So, I just naturally HAD to include the song in this week's selections. Hahaha

Many of my favorites, it seems(EDTA-difficult) to find decent live versions; Stu, you seem to have a way of digging up some good ones.
I found this one the other day, cover by some young talent.

Last edited:
Back