FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

That ‘Still Gonna Die’ track, reminds me of something my buddy would tell health nuts, after he would find out that they were. He’d tell them, “You’re gonna be the healthiest one in the morgue.”

Let’s do it good and proper this Friday night.

Whether you like to roll one or pour one, or just let your mind go to some deep tunes without either, these tracks are for you. Enjoy!

Let’s kick it up a couple of notches from last week. Not a Janes Addiction fan at all, but this track by them is killer. Check it out! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Steve n' Seagulls are a great band, they do a great job with their videos too. They are a Norwegian or Finnish band too, maybe Swedish but somewhere over in that part of the world.

That's got me thinking about bluegrass so here's my favorite bluegrass song.

And this is an unexpected but great bluegrass cover of a Metallica song.

And to kick it up a notch for Bad Dog this is another favorite.

That one may be a bit overkill but it's great.

Here's a real curve ball, I can get caught up listening to these guys.

I was gone last friday so I will throw this out late. Couple different music genres.

Normally I don't look into the lyrics too much but I just found this song and they have a rather heavy message to the leaders of this country.

This is a little different from normal Volbeat songs and it's awesome. 9 times out of 10 I would rather listen to a woman singing but this guy has awesome vocals and there's female vocals.

And for a curve ball. I'm a fan of the modern swing music coming out now.

Speaking of Led Zeppelin what do you guys thing of this group? First time I heard the song on the radio I thought it was some long lost Led Zeppelin song.

Great song.

Rock, my buddy had me listen to that track before and asked me who I thought it was. They sound a lot like them. I’m not much of a fan but they have skill.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerSpeaking of Led Zeppelin what do you guys thing of this group? First time I heard the song on the radio I thought it was some long lost Led Zeppelin song.

Great song.

Definitely has a Zeppelin sound to it. The singer sounds similar to Robert Plant.

Back