FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Some pre-Hump Day music.......

If this guy stays true, and we could get more new artists like him...Country Music could return to being actually Country Music.

If I posted the following selections recently...oops, sorry.
I admit to being too lazy to search back over the months of August & September, to see if I did.
I know I didn't play them during October! Hahahaha

Originally Posted By: HidalgoHey Will !! I'm a lifelong STYX fan. It's a shame that DeYoung isn't with them anymore. Just ain't the same.

Yeah, I became a STYX fan back in '77 or so, myself. Then, quickly caught myself up on the early Wooden Nickel LPs. (Those 4 LPs have some of their best stuff, IMHO.)
Got to see them...once....just after the start of the Kilroy Was Here tour. That is a concert I won't forget, as it was unlike any I had seen before, or since.

I agree that I don't care much for the current lineup, and wish that DeYoung could have straightened out his differences with everyone. Oh well.
It's really sad that there's only one original band member left (JY....Shaw didn't join until '75).

Below are my all-time favorite STYX songs, in no certain order......

And the song that, the first time I heard it, had me hooked of STYX.......

david bowie's new stuff, Blackstar.

this song is to cap the major Tom trilogy. initial reviews seem to rave about how great it is, can't say that I'm of the same opinion. I guess it comes down to just how much you're into bowie's weirdness LOL

Back