Freebie

ohioyotehntr

Custom Call Maker
I know, I am stealing this idea from Tony Jones. But, Tommorrow is my birthday and I want to give a couple calls away.This is my first and only buck I have shot. It was with my bow. Lets just say it was the most the most up and down night, emotionally night of my life.(Story Later) Anyway. It made it into our Ohio Big Buck Club. It is scored like P&Y. But the entry score is different. The closest to guess the official score will get thier pick of the 2 calls. As a BONUS, the person who guesses closest to the FIELD DRESSED WEIGHT will get the other. I will run it until 12:00, MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME tonight. 9/7. Good luck.
See ya'll tonight.
Dusty
IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_2386-1.jpg

The calls
Lignum Vitae
IMG_4837.jpg

Osage Orange-JohnNY
IMG_4724.jpg

Bocote
IMG_4778.jpg

Last edited:

Trashcan
DCC

ps. Nice buck Dirt!!!,and has your package arrived yet??

edited to denote that I'm guessing on the weight.

Last edited:
We have some descent guesses on the score. I just thought about it. As another bonus, The closest to the gross score(before deductions) I will throw in another call.Those who have allready guessed on the official score can post this one separate if they would like.
I haven't got it yet Thomas. The mail has been kinda slow here lately. Can't wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Good Luck Guys!!! Back to the shop!

Score............Big.

Weight..........Real Heavy, especially if you have to drag it more than 5 feet.

Gross.........Doesn't gross me out at all.

Do I win???????

Back