Foxpro TX1000 Remote Button Sensitivity

My apologies to the OP. I did not intend to flip the conversation from your question about button sensitivity. I shouldn’t have even posted what I did. My intention was just to point out that the TX1000 could use some work on a few things.
No need to apologise at all, it’s all relevant!

I guess I should ask what caller you are using and how old your TX 1000 is. I will say the TX1000 that came with my older Fusion isn’t near as bright as the one that came with my X2S. Foxpro says this had to do with the firmware update or something. I refuse to update the Fusion remote for the brightness issue but I think the update also increased the range of the remote.

Here’s a tip for your situation of switching from Day/Night mode without sticking your head inside your jacket or backpack… Assuming you don’t use the User button to control some other function you can set the “User” button to control the display mode settings. Game changer as I have been in the same situation on those bright snowy days where you haven't a clue where you are on the remote. Simply hit the user button to toggle between Daytime, Foxpro, Nighttime modes.

I have TX1000 and am not sure how old it is. I did notice my friend's TX1000 looked different, so I see there are different versions. Who knew?

I have the USER function set for Fox Motion, since I feel that is such an important calling technique. But I hear you, thank you for the suggestion.

I have TX1000 and am not sure how old it is. I did notice my friend's TX1000 looked different, so I see there are different versions. Who knew?

I have the USER function set for Fox Motion, since I feel that is such an important calling technique. But I hear you, thank you for the suggestion.
It’s the same remote. They just made an update to the firmware that runs it. Pretty sure somewhere on the Foxpro website you can download the update and install it on the remote if you so choose.

Back