Foxpro Jack-in-the-box worth the money?

Quote:
LMBO.. That's about right... I finally purhase one and the upgrade is due in a short time.. Oh well... James L.

James, we are in the same boat AGAIN my friend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I just bought mine at the end of last month!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

The rabbit topper is awesome!!! and a nice improvement on the switches. I've been very happy with mine. Can the rabbit topper be purchased seperatly?

Quote:
LMBO.. That's about right... I finally purhase one and the upgrade is due in a short time.. Oh well... James L.

Tell me about it, I just ordered one with a gift certificate from APC ( this morning actually ) sigh...

NM

Guys
I am a avid trapper and have been so for many years and am very aware of sents and smells.
I have noticed most decoys have a slight odor what do you think of putting some coyote gland lure (or fox,deer,rabbit) on the decoy as it might help hide the smell of the decoy and also the shooter.
Or is this just more BS to fool with.
Griz

I have used a jack in the box since they came out. I have had mixed results, some coyotes actually run from it. I have had both a bobcat and a mountain lion attack it.
The switch problem is most easily remedied by taping a stick the same thickness of the switch on both the top and bottom.
Hope this helps.

Back