? for predator hunters

Originally Posted By: bullwhipI want to be, but Im not good at it. Please ask the Lord to help me .

Lord bless this man with wisdom, strength and the knowledge that You are always with him in all his days. May You show favor on him and be a guiding light to help him in his daily walk in this short life.

You don't need anyone to ask the Lord to help you. You need only to ask Him yourself and believe.

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:12-13

PM me anytime if you want to talk or discuss this further.

Ray

Im a new member here and I am also saved and I will never forget that feeling when I was. Its good to know you guys are and maybe in heaven one day we can plan a hunt.

Things do fall into plaace alot of time.But lets not give the people on here that are not saved that do not understand.That all things in life dont become instant easy when you get saved.Their will be hard times after you have a relationship with christ but he will use them most of the time to bring you closer to him.I am saved and love the lord. o yea and my 223 and 12ga

bullwhip, will be praying for you. YOU don't and can't make the changes. Surrender your life to Christ and HE will make the changes for you. A very common misconception. people think they need to change and then get saved, when its just the other way around. Get saved and God will make the changes. Your heart and desires will change without you noticing. things you used to like no longer appeal to you any more.
God Bless, Danny If you need to PM, feel free

trapper2, you wern't lucky, just very blessed

Originally Posted By: kudzubullwhip, will be praying for you. YOU don't and can't make the changes. Surrender your life to Christ and HE will make the changes for you. A very common misconception. people think they need to change and then get saved, when its just the other way around. Get saved and God will make the changes. Your heart and desires will change without you noticing. things you used to like no longer appeal to you any more.
God Bless, Danny If you need to PM, feel free

trapper2, you wern't lucky, just very blessed

God takes care of everything. That's a scary way of thinking. Take responsibility for your actions. You CAN make changes for yourself without any mythology.

Just a simple question. bradmhendrickson, as an atheist, why are you hanging around this thread? What's the attraction?

Yep me too. Born Again Feb 2, 1991. Greatest event ever in my life, to have my name written in the Lambs Book of Life. God reached down and got my attention, I answered back and asked Jesus to forgive me of all my sins, and asked Him to come into my life.

Lastcat

So brad, do you think we would lie to you if we didnt think our lives were changed for the better by accepting the lord as our savior? Besides, why would anyone go through this very short life of ours as a non believer and take a chance? I think I would take my chances and believe, so that way when I do die I will be accepted into the arms of the lord! And lets just say there is no lord after death, what have I lost? But lets just say you continued to be a nonbeliever and when you do die only to find out there is a GOD, then what? Trust me, I am not sitting here judging you, or saying you are a bad person for not believing, but it is sad to see! Enough of my preaching, FOR NOW!

I too have a faith and many times I fall away but I still know its the best way for me. I have many struggles and wish I could or would try harder.

Mark

Brad, you are right in saying that we should take responsibilty for our own actions. And I can even understand why you would be sceptical. I shake my head sometimes when I read the old testament and just have to say to myself,"Lord, Im just going to have to trust you on that one cause it doesn't make much sense." Let me encourage you though to ask the Lord to reveal himself to you. He will.

here's what i would like to know;

1.what calls can you use for coyotes?
2.whens the best time/condition to go hunting?
3.are coyotes colorblind?
4.what guns can you use for them?

Back