FMJ Rounds For a .243 Win

Originally Posted By: SebastianOriginally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: RONINFLAGSEBASTIAN- I would think they would work fine on fox. i have shot one with a 243Fmj. it did not work at all.

Wait.....what?

Chupa

SEBASTIAN- I would think they would work fine on fox. I CAN TELL YOU COYOTES ARE TOUGH, I HAVE SHOT OVER 250. i have shot one with a 243Fmj. it did not work at all. luckily i had a hollow point to quickly back it up.[/quote]

Is actually what he said. [/quote]

It still doesn't make sense. Does it make sense to you? He thinks they will work fine, even though they DIDN'T work for him. How dense are you? I know it's not a language barrier.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: SebastianOriginally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: RONINFLAGSEBASTIAN- I would think they would work fine on fox. i have shot one with a 243Fmj. it did not work at all.

Wait.....what?

Chupa

SEBASTIAN- I would think they would work fine on fox. I CAN TELL YOU COYOTES ARE TOUGH, I HAVE SHOT OVER 250. i have shot one with a 243Fmj. it did not work at all. luckily i had a hollow point to quickly back it up.

Is actually what he said. [/quote]

It still doesn't make sense. Does it make sense to you? He thinks they will work fine, even though they DIDN'T work for him. How dense are you? I know it's not a language barrier.

Chupa [/quote]

makes sense to me. he thinks they will work fine on fox. he tried them on coyote and they didnt work. how dense are you? might be a language barrier.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: SebastianOriginally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: RONINFLAGSEBASTIAN- I would think they would work fine on fox. i have shot one with a 243Fmj. it did not work at all.

Wait.....what?

Chupa

SEBASTIAN- I would think they would work fine on fox. I CAN TELL YOU COYOTES ARE TOUGH, I HAVE SHOT OVER 250. i have shot one with a 243Fmj. it did not work at all. luckily i had a hollow point to quickly back it up.

Is actually what he said.

Chupa [/quote]

makes sense to me. he thinks they will work fine on fox. he tried them on coyote and they didnt work. how dense are you? might be a language barrier. [/quote]

THAT makes sense. And if that's what he meant, then I apologize to everyone involved. But it sounded as he said he tried them on fox, they didn't work, but he thought they would work on fox.

Chupa

blah blah blah!

the point is that FMJ's are not intended to be used on game, they do not work well on game, and no one who has used them will think that they do. once in a blue moon you might have good results, but shoot more than one animal with one and you will not get a good result 100% of the time. unless a non-expanding bullet hits the spine, brain, or heart, there will be tracking involved and or a loss of the animal.

be an ethical hunter and use an appropriate bullet!

Back