Finished the paintjob on The Graveyard and the Lightforce!

DeathCry

I love this gun, the paintjob and the light..need to get out and break yotes down now!
Graveyard1.jpg

Very very nice. I gotta say, that is one of the neatest looking AR's I have ever seen. Always thought it would be neat to have a Grim Reaper on the back of the stock with his finger pointed towards the end of the barrel. Nice work.

That does look sweet, I've been too chicken to try it so far. I am curious if you have to mask off the numbers on the power ring or adjustable objectives when you do that. Also do you paint the scope and light separately or as a unit?

I did tape off on the previous paint job but I didnt on this one..I dont use the #s that much, I get out and get it set up at about 100yds and I can change it easy without looking at the #s.Only takes a second to tape them off if you want..Dont be scared to paint the AR..It's my go to gun and I bet I could sell it for more than it's worth with the Dura job that it has..even though its not going anywhere..ever...Paint away and if it dont look right paint it again.Practice on some cardboard or something first. I just recieved the Lforce and painted the base color off the gun, then I mounted it and sprayed away, I like to try to match camo with the rest of the gun at one time but sometimes you get new additions..

Last edited:
Thanks all!..Love it,If I dont like it it will get painted again, but this ones stayin..I guess Ill just have to buy another..lol

Back