!!!! FINALLY SUCCEDEDEDED!!!!!!!

minnesotanoobie

guys i finally did it! i went out this morning and called in a pair and got the female! ill get pics up when i can! thanks for all the help getting me to this point guys =) you all rock!
gonna go out tonight and try it again. she came in to a rabbit in distress. after about 3 minutes of calling they popped over the hill and at about 150 yards through the woods all i could see was her head so i shot her right between the eyes,with my new sw mp15 sport. man what a blast!

btw.... couldnt spell succeeded at the time lol

Last edited:
thanks guysm got it all skun and hangin, its a gorgeous female, the .223 did a nice job, hole in the nose, no hole out the back. all ive been able to call in this winter is greys, which im not complaining about, but i really wanted a coyote. up till this point i had called and had some poor luck because of setting up wrong, but im learning lolill get up a pic of her. same set up as the stand that last year produced two.

Like a lot of things in life, there's nothing quite like your first! Congrats!! Truly happy for you, now keep at it...

imagejpeg_2_13.jpg

imagejpeg_2_19.jpg

and the two last year...only that time dad didnt miss..... haha

IMG_20110402_075828.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: minnesotanoobieso this makes 6 now im my life. 2 with the bow, 1 with the ar, 1 with the 308 and 2 with the silverado haha

Where are you located? Your dad looks familiar.

I am also just starting out. Have only been out a couple times so far this year. But we have snow now!! Should be enough to last till the next couple weeks of moon after this next storm thats coming.

lol thanks guys. i was hooked when the first grey came barreling in lol. im goin out today all day. its foggy, just snowed and no wind. hopin i can get er done.

Back