Field and stream scopes

I bought a 3x9 vxII leupold with rings and lens covers like brand new for $125.00. I stopped at Cabela's and they wanted $329.00 for just the scope. If a guy is not in a hurry there are bargins to be found. Check the criag's list and don't be afraid to make an offer. A couple of years ago I bought a leupold 4x pistol scope for $80.00 also as new. Buy the best you can afford if you need it now. Then save up and replace it later

Originally Posted By: who meI bought a 3x9 vxII leupold with rings and lens covers like brand new for $125.00. I stopped at Cabela's and they wanted $329.00 for just the scope. If a guy is not in a hurry there are bargins to be found. Check the criag's list and don't be afraid to make an offer. A couple of years ago I bought a leupold 4x pistol scope for $80.00 also as new. Buy the best you can afford if you need it now. Then save up and replace it later

And I was with you when you bought a $300 pair of Steiner binocs for $30 too. Good thing that poor guy at the gun show missed that last zero, huh?
smile.gif

Rustydust, Those are 10x50 and they are around $499.00 new. That was one of my better deals at a gun show, 30.00 is nothing for a pair of half way decent glass for the pickup. Now if I could find some Swarovski or Leica in that price range I'd be doing great. Kinda hard to beat that $80.00 Remington 788, it pays to keep your eyes open

Quote:And I was with you when you bought a $300 pair of Steiner binocs for $30 too.

Somebody should put a wanted poster up with his picture on it.
laugh.gif

Best deal I ever got was 2 pounds of powder marked 10.90 for 1.09 each. The same store jacked me hard later and got it back with interest.
crazy.gif

Back