Family at Predator Masters

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

(Just when I think I have bad things happen to me, something like this comes along and puts things in perspective, letting me know I don't have it too bad after all.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

My condolences to Andy's wife and family. His passion and skills he displayed here on PM were surely reflective of the way he lived. Good people like him will surely be missed. I wish I could have shared a few stands with him.

RC

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Barry and Mods...

I didn't know Andy personally, but knew his posts and enjoyed reading them.

Should the PM retire a screen name? Can you?

It may seem strange coming from a guy who didn't know him, However, I think its honorable for our spot, the PM, and the people he came in contact with in our community.

Jon....

Barry, I think that we need to do some kind of memorial for Andy at the Globe hunt. Or a Memorial hunt that we can do every year for those that can make it. Maybe down in the Tucson area. I don't know its just a idea that I was thinking about.

John

BD1,

Yes, I've been thinking about what we can do at Globe. I'll come up with something & address that at a dinner there at Globe.
We were thinking along the same lines my friend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barry

Wow...just wow...

I am still greatly shocked to hear about this tragedy. My sympathy goes out to the family and especially the wife and kids. That has to be tough, I can't even imagine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Years ago, before PM even existed, as a matter of fact Will said the idea for Predator Masters started duriing the hunt, we had a Tom Mix hunt in mid January. It was an oppertunity for people to meet with no strings attached. I've been thinking about revisiting that hunt as a memorial to Andy. Would that be something you fellas, especially the Arizona guys that hunted with him would support and enjoy?

Michael J. McCasland

Andy's wife, Erin will be at Globe Saturday night for the banquet.
She is a hunter as well. If you guys want, send me pm's in reference to that.

Thanks,

Barry

MJM,

I think that any hunt you could put together would honor this young man's memory.

I am so sorry to hear this news... as I've read through these posts the one thing that struck me was how everyone speaks of Andy's enthusiasm and willingness to give to others. That speaks volumes about this young hunter. He is already very much missed here!

Andy, I pray all your hunts will be successful now... I will pray for your family finding comfort in this tough time.

Nikonut

Weston pm me. i want you to come stay with me at the predatormaster's hunt. i'll pay for everything. i can even come to tucson and get you. i'm leaving washington state plenty early. i've been taking new people every weekend here will have some call's for you to play with. i lived in tuscon for two year's back in 81 met my wife there. i lived by tucson mall i think that would be the road i would be coming in on from globe. i'll pay for your banquet every thing. call sale's are good. take care my friend and thank's for the pm mean's alot. will be nice to see you Erin. hang in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Rick

oh and i have the new Foxpro Fury you can check it out.

I am saddened and kinda shocked at the same time I just saw this post and thought there was a mistake or something. As Yellowhammer mentioned above Andy was generous enough to want to help out fellow PM'ers coming for the hunt a few days early to get in some calling. We will keep his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Back