. .:Fading awAy:. . .:One by one:. . ...

Love it man. Keep after 'em. I need to start my predator season, made a few stands while scouting for elk and lost a coyote first stand.

I have been out of pocket since I had to go bury my uncle this weekend, but I knew this story would be up when I came back. When I get the text with the little cat and coyote emojis I know to be looking for the story. I am glad you are out and knocking some fur down again. Dang deer season can be distracting.

It has been sloppy wet around here, some places have been a bit hard to get around. The next couple of weeks I should be able to get out some before the holidays hit.

I have ranchers starting to text me now, telling me where I need to go kill coyotes at. I got me a new poodle-shooter that I am finishing up too. The old Swift was too clunky and heavy, and I am getting older. So I am parting it out and selling it off. I replaced it with a 700 ADL in 243. Class 3 Machine is chopping and threading the barrel, I sprayed a simple little Cerakote job on the stock last week. I also Micro-Slicked the bolt while I am waiting for it to get home, which should be this week. I am really, really, ready to break it in on some fur. I hope to get the call saying my form-4 is back for my Omega this week or next week too. If not, I will just shoot it with my Harvester until it does.

Thanks guys

Originally Posted By: tt35Nice work, Infidel. Thankfully, (for me at least) I think the coyotes will be here as long as the stars....

I think so to

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXI have been out of pocket since I had to go bury my uncle this weekend, but I knew this story would be up when I came back. When I get the text with the little cat and coyote emojis I know to be looking for the story. I am glad you are out and knocking some fur down again. Dang deer season can be distracting.

It has been sloppy wet around here, some places have been a bit hard to get around. The next couple of weeks I should be able to get out some before the holidays hit.

I have ranchers starting to text me now, telling me where I need to go kill coyotes at. I got me a new poodle-shooter that I am finishing up too. The old Swift was too clunky and heavy, and I am getting older. So I am parting it out and selling it off. I replaced it with a 700 ADL in 243. Class 3 Machine is chopping and threading the barrel, I sprayed a simple little Cerakote job on the stock last week. I also Micro-Slicked the bolt while I am waiting for it to get home, which should be this week. I am really, really, ready to break it in on some fur. I hope to get the call saying my form-4 is back for my Omega this week or next week too. If not, I will just shoot it with my Harvester until it does.

Jeff,
Sorry bout your uncle.. Deer season you can just go day after day after day without firing a shot... Unlike calling where you get to get up and move around to stay warm.. And you don't have to carry piss bottles to a stand.. Deer hunting is so much simpler as far as the mind game, take into account the variables and pretty much sit it out.. Coyote seems you are making decisions every half hour and you never know where you can end up by the end of the day..

You are just jumping straight into the suppressor addiction
sneaky2.gif

I am trying to get ahead of that 41P thing they keep talking about. I have my Harvester, Omega should be approved very soon, and last month I bought a Spectre II on the Sico Speq program. I probably won't see that one until March though. If I had the scratch I would order one more, that would give me all I should ever need. But I need some good glass for the 243 worse than I do a 4th can, so that is where the gun money is going right now. Good glass isn't cheap.

I really am going to have to get you over here and help me with a cat. I know I keep saying that. I would really like to try it this year though.

Great pics and story. I'm still waiting to see my first cat up here. Unfortunately the windmills are turning up here too.

Back