events for the BBQ

We will be in southern colorado so I hope to see some 18" myself. If that isn't any good, the Northern Pike in the lake near the cabin will be hitting pretty good.

And in the off-time I will be shed hunting and planning October's Elk hunt.

NM

NM, I was thinking in that off time you'd be hunting something else... haha SORRY!! lol

Kirby you make a real good point. The friendships that I've made from hound hunting are friends that will last a lifetime. The fun argueing back and forth over which hound is in the lead and so forth is what makes it fun. I like to hunt by myself, but its sure a whole lot better when I have friends to hunt with. I've hunted many other things, and our course coyote hunting with hounds is my number one. I think I'm addicted... lol I think I'm beyond that... haha See ya, MO

Quote:
NM, I was thinking in that off time you'd be hunting something else... haha SORRY!! lol

Married 11 years , 3 kids.... Don't have to hunt too hard.

And I didn't even need to get a custom call made, I just yell VISA...... JK

Great woman, great kids.... couldn't ask for more. ( Except maybe that 400 class bull elk)

NM

nmyotebuster
I really hope some day you can meet us all and join our little group for our BBQ!!! some folks think we are a little werd cause we love to listen to hounds bark!! Ha Ha
But in our ears thats just like good old country music!!!
we can pick out every one of our hounds when they bark!!!
we can usally tell when they are bayed up and when a hound is right on a yotes azz!!!
And of corse we can tell when mine are running they are in the lead!! Ha ha (just kidding) LOL

Vargy

I have been on the chase once before in my life for mountain lions with hounds. ( I was not the hunter ) I am definitely making it a point to try/go next year. Good luck to all of those who get to.

NM

Say, Vargy. I'm gonna start on your plaque tomarrow. Should take me from a couple days to a year or so, to complete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back