EASTSIDERS PREDATOR Its time boys!

If thats the case than the price has fell a to i sold 12 xxl the weekend before christmas on the round for $12 a piece and the same guy is coming to buy fur this weekend i will let you know how it goes.

O'1984,
$12 is pretty good for whole coons. My story is second hand info,I sure hope it was better. IIRC, they where early season coon .

Good luck.

Have you all seen the prices for fur coats? I've seen them for as much as 10000$ and they give a person 12 to 20 bucks for a hide..... Kinda messed up I think.

I wouldn't drag one out of the woods for that much! I know Jeff was pumped up about his trampoline yesterday when I talked to him. With all that fur in one day, I can see why!
The weather this year has been terrible for calling. Warm weather, a ton of rain and high winds have just taken the will out of me. When it has got cold the wind has been terrible. But, we did call in 5 one night in 20-30mph winds. 20 degrees outside. But we were camped out in a pole barn looking out the window next to the heater. We were roughing it!

No cheating here. I went outside the barn to let out some howls. They answered back and we went back in the barn. Put the foxpro out and played some coyote locator howls. Had 4 come busting out into the field. The window of the barn was small so there was only room for one shooter. We couldn't get the right dog to stop so they left the field with no shots fired. A while later we had one come into the field toward the bait. He got about 10 yards out and started to spook. He started heading out and I took a pop shot at him and missed.
And that's the whole story
tt2.gif

wish the weather would make up its mind,seams like it raining or the wind is blowing 40mph.ive only been calling 1 time so fare.did call a coyote then blew the shot.

Originally Posted By: ohiotrapper1984Originally Posted By: coyotexOk we need a shoot and officially organize around april or so.

Lets make Eastsiders a reality.

X

thumbup1.gif
thumbup1.gif
thumbup1.gif

Sounds good!!!

[img:left][/img]

[img:right][/img]

CALLED IN A PAIR THIS MORNING, 80 yard shot, foxbang didnt go of had it on mute the other didnt stick around LOL small but another public set,YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!good huntin boys

Back