Dtech wait times

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGWell enough. How well can you shoot?
37333824946_c38ac23623_c.jpg

DD you have no idea how much that picture pi$$es ne off!!! The whole reason I bought my 6x6.8 barrels from Ritch's was to shoot 58s and the fact that my chambers are to short and I can't drives me to madness!!!

If you decide to sell that DTI I know a guy!

Originally Posted By: varminter .223Put a 70 bt over about 29.7 grains af comp
tt1.gif

I would if I could find some, sell me some from your stash!!

I'm going to hang in there with my POS from Ritch's Precision but I did start ordering parts for an AR10 in 243.

Originally Posted By: KinoDD you have no idea how much that picture pi$$es ne off!!! The whole reason I bought my 6x6.8 barrels from Ritch's was to shoot 58s and the fact that my chambers are to short and I can't drives me to madness!!!
Been there. Done that exact same thing. TWICE. Went thru a lot of trouble getting a refund. Sorry bro! Get a Dtech, you won't regret it!

Originally Posted By: 42769vetteJust incase anyone is still following this thread, Im at about 15 months, and still waiting.

w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: 42769vetteJust incase anyone is still following this thread, Im at about 15 months, and still waiting.
Have you contacted them lately to find out WTH is going on?

On April 19th I ordered a barrel and was told it would be 6 months out.

The blank came in early, and was contoured, chambered and at my door last Saturday, June 4th.

I have, and its not really their fault. Shilen is way backed up 6mm barrels. Top that off with the fact I ordered 12 twist (not standard) and that is the holdup. They cant build rifles out of parts they cant get.

Originally Posted By: alfOriginally Posted By: 42769vetteJust incase anyone is still following this thread, Im at about 15 months, and still waiting.
Have you contacted them lately to find out WTH is going on?

On April 19th I ordered a barrel and was told it would be 6 months out.

The blank came in early, and was contoured, chambered and at my door last Saturday, June 4th.

I received my upper last time in a few months after I ordered a 17/.223. I tried to order a 20 Practical April 7th and was told they would contact me, never heard from them.

Back