Drawing - Free Stuff (register by Dec 17) - Winners Announced

Kirsch

Winners Have Been Announced. Please see end of thread.

Kirsch's Outdoor Products creates the Trax GPS hunting map series. I am the owner and creator of the Trax series and an avid coyote hunter as I am one of the two main hunters and videographers for the Drury Outdoor Predator Madness Series. I needed something allowing me to find where I could hunt quickly and easily and find the best way to get there and the all-around sportsman GPS was the result.

There are currently 4 states covered including North Dakota (NDTRAX), Minnesota (NDTRAX), Montana (MTTRAX), and Wyoming (WYTRAX). Also, we are working on New Mexico for the upcoming PM event. This product includes features such as BLM, Forests, State owned land, Grasslands, PLOTS, WPAs, WMAs, refuges, and more. It also includes roads, trails and even includes township, range and section numbers for cross-referencing PLAT books.

For anyone reading this entire post and getting to this point, I am offering a free map of your choice for either a Garmin or Lowrance GPS.

To register:
Simply reply by saying Sign me up. I will draw 2 winners each receiving the state of their choice on December 18th. I will notify via PM and via this thread when complete to get a mailing address to send off the prize. Please only reply if you hunt in ND, MT, WY, or MN as I want this to be used.

More information about these exciting products can be found at:
http://www.koutdoorproducts.com. These are a $80 value each.

Summary:
Eligibility: Any person who hunts in ND, MT, WY, or MN.
Prize: One TRAX product for a Lowrance or Garmin GPS which accepts a memory card (See site for compatability)[/b]

Just wanted to indicate New Mexico will be available at the time of the drawing on the 18th, so if going to the PM event or simply hunt New Mexico, sign up as well.

Last edited:
jim87formula,

Hopefully, Iowa will be available for next hunting season. It is on a short list of states to look at.

Back