DARKSIDE OF THE MOON

Originally Posted By: hm1996Thanks for the invite to accompany you on your New Year's eve and NYD hunt, Jeremy. Two cats in one 24 hr. period...outstanding. Really enjoyed the trip, as usual.

Regards,
hm

Clarence, 2 cats in 24hrs is rare for me... Actually it is a 1st.. Come on up, we will try and knock sum fur down;) looking forward to you posting some hunts... Esp from that exotics area you hunt
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: spiderman Nice..........Mother do you think she is dangerous ----to me? Mother will she tear your little boy apart???? Jim

thumbup1.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup1.gif

Mother should I run for president?... Mother should I trust the Government?.. Mother will the put me in the firing line?... Ohhhhh ahhhh, is it just a waste of time?...

Originally Posted By: lockrotorInfidel is that handguard from a Fred Eichler rifle or did you find one someplace, and put it on. Or am I wrong and the whole gun is Fred Eichler just dipped for color?

It is a F.E... The barrel was that silver color, I just stripped the upper and rattled canned it after reading this; The suppressor was grey, it got a coat of black cerakote...

Nice job on those hunts and a good example of why it's worth taking the time to get a few choice pics on memorable hunts.

I like your style of writing and I nominate this post for HOM...

It was poetic and there are good lessons to learn in it. Well done and great hunt. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: hm1996Thanks for the invite to accompany you on your New Year's eve and NYD hunt, Jeremy. Two cats in one 24 hr. period...outstanding. Really enjoyed the trip, as usual.

Regards,
hm

Clarence, 2 cats in 24hrs is rare for me... Actually it is a 1st.. Come on up, we will try and knock sum fur down;) looking forward to you posting some hunts... Esp from that exotics area you hunt
thumbup1.gif

Guess those "firsts" are what keep us coming back, aren't they? Been hunting for many years and it seems that I experience something new on almost every outing. If it was routine, would have probably lost interest many moons ago.

Nothing I'd enjoy more than sharing a couple of stands with you, Jeremy, but seems my leash is getting shorter as time passes. Not sure when I'll be getting out again; hopefully before I forget which end of the cartridge points downrange.
wink.gif

In the meantime, guess I'll just have to enjoy the outdoors vicariously through the accounts of PM members' exploits. Always look forward to your next one. Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: hm1996Thanks for the invite to accompany you on your New Year's eve and NYD hunt, Jeremy. Two cats in one 24 hr. period...outstanding. Really enjoyed the trip, as usual.

Regards,
hm

thumbup1.gif

Guess those "firsts" are what keep us coming back, aren't they? Been hunting for many years and it seems that I experience something new on almost every outing. If it was routine, would have probably lost interest many moons ago.

Nothing I'd enjoy more than sharing a couple of stands with you, Jeremy, but seems my leash is getting shorter as time passes. Not sure when I'll be getting out again; hopefully before I forget which end of the cartridge points downrange.
wink.gif

In the meantime, guess I'll just have to enjoy the outdoors vicariously through the accounts of PM members' exploits. Always look forward to your next one. Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
hm

Definitely, the dry stands and the mess ups are what keeps it from being routine... I make enough dry stands, as to make every coyote or cat a trophy... You will get out again, it's just you have bigger priorities... Keep family first... I hope all is well with you and yours...

Thanks for all the kind words
smile.gif

And as for this;

Originally Posted By: djones01im djones and i approve of this thread

thumbup1.gif

I'm Ted Koppel, and from all of us here at ABC News, good night.

Back