Coyote Ringtones,,,,

I did the same as silencer. Just recorded them off my foxpro. Only difference is I haven't married my gal yet, so for her ringtone she gets assigned the "bobcat in heat", while everyone else gets the yote howl,lol

Recorded them off my fox pro also. I also downloaded an elk bugleing. For awhile it would startle the tar right out of me. When my wife calls it is a coyote female invitation. I have one son it is a turkey gobble and my youngest it is a bear cub bawling, my brother I have a male challenge. Sure is different from everybody else and you get some strange looks.

Well I don't feel so bad about being "phone dumb" now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I am gonna have to ask my 13 year old daughter to record them off my Foxpro to my Razr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If you have Alltel there is a section called Realtone Jukebox. If you go to Voice ringers there is a wolf call that is pretty good. I have it on my phone the problem is it doesn't howl the whole time you phone rings. It howls for about 20 sec and is done. But it does sound pretty good.

I have cingular, anyone else using them? Are you able to save any sounds as ringtones? Mine won't let me. I can record sounds but that is it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Not sure beer, some phones can do it, others cant.

Quote:
Recorded them off my fox pro also. I also downloaded an elk bugleing. For awhile it would startle the tar right out of me

The first few times my phone howled on me I stopped what I was doing and said to myself.. WOW, was that a howl I just heard ??? Gets my attention for sure !!

I recorded the sounds then I handed the phone to my kid and he did the rest. He says we then sent them as a picture message and then saved them to the phone. Under the sound menu you will see the sound and go to the options menu and push set as ringtone. This is an lg phone with verizon though. Hope this helps. Also if you do use an elk bugleing you may hit the brakes when the phone rings thinging it is a siren. My wife died laughing at me one day in the car, for a second I thought I had been nailed.

Quote:
The first few times my phone howled on me I stopped what I was doing and said to myself.. WOW, was that a howl I just heard ??? Gets my attention for sure !!

A buddy of mine (who I'd set up as a howling ringtone) called early one morning and I was still sleeping. I half woke up, as did the wife. She asked me what the h3ll that was, I mumbled back 'the stupid dogs are at it again' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back