Coyote dominant male howl wanted

Coffee15

Looking for this howl. I have a WT caller that has this sound. I am looking for this sound to load on my other callers. any info where i can purchase this sound would be great.It has to be like the one on the WT caller. The vocal is really deep and drawn out long.Looked on foxpro,mfk and tt. I couldnt find anything like it.

I’ve had good luck with fox pro wolf howls, had coyotes come storming into it… did it as a joke to make my buddy laugh one night after I had tried a ton of other sounds. Here they came

I’ve had good luck with fox pro wolf howls, had coyotes come storming into it… did it as a joke to make my buddy laugh one night after I had tried a ton of other sounds. Here they came
They do sound like a wolf when they do that deep howl. I have heard them do that a few times over the last 4 years or so. I will go check those ones out. Thanks

They do sound like a wolf when they do that deep howl. I have heard them do that a few times over the last 4 years or so. I will go check those ones out. Thanks
I was calling in Montana once where wolves could pass through. I heard a howl like I had never heard before. I instantly thought wolf. Finally 3 coyotes came in from that direction. Only got one and it was an average coyote.

Then in ND I heard the same deep type of howl. A single came in and it was a great big male. That ND coyote was the last time I’ve heard that type of howl.

Please let me know if you find it.

I was calling in Montana once where wolves could pass through. I heard a howl like I had never heard before. I instantly thought wolf. Finally 3 coyotes came in from that direction. Only got one and it was an average coyote.

Then in ND I heard the same deep type of howl. A single came in and it was a great big male. That ND coyote was the last time I’ve heard that type of howl.

Please let me know if you find it.
When they make that deep howl you know he is the alpha in all that area. My WT caller has it perfect to the way they sound, I don't hear that often either, I know where one is ,but he is not coming to anything I am throwing at him. Might just have to use the WT caller and see what happens. But will continue to look for that sound.

I want to say MFK Smack Bottomland Howls is about the deepest that I have on my callers. I am not familiar with the sound you have and are looking for. Looks like you’ve already gone thru MFK sounds so this is probably still not what you’re looking for?

I want to say MFK Smack Bottomland Howls is about the deepest that I have on my callers. I am not familiar with the sound you have and are looking for. Looks like you’ve already gone thru MFK sounds so this is probably still not what you’re looking for?
Not deep enough.Just checked it out
Those who have WT and dominant male howl knows what that sound is. Thanks

Back