Coyote breeding season

Woods&Water

I was asking when the coyote breeding season normally ends? And i had something making a noise last night. Sounded like a short female inv. howl and somewhat like a calm coyote whimper?

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: redneck101no way to tell when it will end really but you will know when its over thats for sure

How?

Yes please enlighten us?

Why did I just envision two coyotes kicked back smoking a cigarette with big toothy smiles?
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: GCWhy did I just envision two coyotes kicked back smoking a cigarette with big toothy smiles?
smile.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted By: swpa87Normally april 2nd at 11:00pm but this year it will end on March 28th at 1:00pm.

Is this eastern standard or moutain time?

Woods : that was probably me you heard out calling. You weren't laughing at me were you ? Really I think it's over here, things have gotten real quiet but they still have to eat !

I've killed 3/4 grown coyotes in September and killed 10 lb pups in November. I think breeding season is longer than we've thought, especially if a biitch doesn't get covered when she cycles and comes back in heat later. I've found bloody urine in the first week of December, before too.

Tony

Back