Congrats To the Hunters Specialties Boy's

Lots of fun for sure, tough hunting for most of us in Colorado it seemed like. We only ended up with 2 down on Saturday and lost one on Friday. We ended up not even checking in on Saturday, with only 2 dogs at 1:00pm we decided to just continue hunting....and moping.

Congrats HS, way to put the hammer down!!!!!

There wasnt a team there that I met that I wouldnt like to see win.

Thanks to Bill Countess and help too for all the hard work

Yeah, it was a blast for sure. I don't think that I've ever hunted to hard in my life but it was worth it for sure. I'm going to post up some of my pictures when I get them off my camera.

It is always a good time hunting with a great partner and meeting lots of like minded people. The competition is always on your mind but the comaradaiere is what I feel draws everyone. It was nice to meet Kerry,Bobtails,and cjg beef. Looking forward to it again next year!

Sounds like you all had a blast and that some of us left behind missed a great time. I am thrilled to see of your atttitudes being positive and congratulatory for those who won.

You all won in my book!!! Someone, give me a tissue!

This was my first time to enter the World Contest as well. I couldn't even sleep Thursday night! Calling was tough and we felt fortunate to have placed with 7, we checked in early! The HS boys did a great job.....18 coyotes....I've never got that many in a weekend. Bill & crew did a fantastic job. Everyone seemed to have a good time, I know we did! Thanks also to the Cortez Ekk's Club.... They really made all welcome.

My partner/husband and I had the best time together hunting than we have had in awhile. Altough we froze on most of the stands and only saw three coyotes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I did get a shot a one of a hard charging pair, hit him too far back. Instead of finishing him off I got gready and tried for the female, no luck. We tracked the first coyote till dark, but no luck. Worst thing is that I knew better than to quit shooting till he quit moving. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
The highlight of the weekend was I called in and killed my first bobcat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif, a huge female on the second stand showed up between me and the caller at about the ten minute mark. At least her hide should pay for the entry fee.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chazwho2, I would have liked to have met also. Next year I will look at putting together some sort of meeting board for all the people on PM so we can put a name and face to the handle. I was the shocked into stupidity guy who was awarded the Predator Caller of the Year Award. There were a lot of guys who I belive deserved it more but I cant imangine anyone being more appreciative! Jason

Quote:
I was the shocked into stupidity guy who was awarded the Predator Caller of the Year Award. There were a lot of guys who I belive deserved it more but I cant imangine anyone being more appreciative! Jason

I'm sure you deserved it. It was a pleasure meeting you as well as Chaz and Colofire and a few others that I can't remember their names. Definitely planning on hunting the world next year.

Back