Christmas came early (and it weighed 156 pounds!)

Congrats! What an awesome trophy. I got to see one while I was elk hunting in Montana in October. It was about 600 yards away across a canyon just laying under a pine tree. It was calling nearly non stop....not sure why. Without a lion tag...600 yards was close enough! LOL. Did the hide suffer any damage from the long drag?

HOLY SMOKES!! That is incredible. I would love to get a chance to hunt animals like that, on another hand I am awful glad we don't have animals that hunt you back here!

thumbup.gif
That's a big one!

Well, that's it. You can stop hunting for the year. You can't do any better!
grin.gif

Man, what a great season you're having. Thanks for sharing your hunts.

Thanks for sharing this and Congratulations! You sir are having a season that every predator hunter on the planet would dream of! Congrats again!

Originally Posted By: D_BellWow, no wonder a cougar can average a deer a week. Nice write up!

More importantly, he could also easily kill a wolf a week and as hard as they are to find already, I just could not afford the competition!
rolleyes.gif

jcs271, that is about as good as it can get. Kudos to you on taking the trophy of a lifetime, and double kudos to you for sharing it with us. Wow!

Back