Character Counts

I will be shocked and surprised if Romney wins by a landslide. I would be disappointed but not overly concerned about a Romney administration. A Romney win coupled with Republicans capturing the Senate would be very bad. Republicans controling the white house and both houses of Congress would make me sad.
I'm not even a fan of judicial review. Judges are merely politicians who don't have to worry about elections. I'll take my chances with elected officials. Voters can interpret and protect the Constitution at the ballot box.
I never completed my degree in stupidity!

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71I will be shocked and surprised if Romney wins by a landslide. I would be disappointed but not overly concerned about a Romney administration. A Romney win coupled with Republicans capturing the Senate would be very bad. Republicans controling the white house and both houses of Congress would make me sad.
I'm not even a fan of judicial review. Judges are merely politicians who don't have to worry about elections. I'll take my chances with elected officials. Voters can interpret and protect the Constitution at the ballot box.
I never completed my degree in stupidity!

Send me your address, I'll mail a box of Kleenex. You're subject to need them!

I don't believe it's going to be a landslide victory, but unless Obama does have the polls rigged, the ballot boxes stuffed, and all the illegal aliens voting for him, Romney is going to take this one HB. The liberal media cannot play him up enough to cover up the damage he's done.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1unless Obama does have the polls rigged, the ballot boxes stuffed, and all the illegal aliens voting for him, Romney is going to take this one

Zero rig the polls, naaah..........

obama-boxes-acorn.jpg

Regards,
hm

Back