chance at a FREE call

Or you could use "names" from around your home area... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Open-reed:
Sand Creek Screamer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Kiowa Kritter
Coal Creek Conquerer
Vine Creek Variable

Closed-reed:
Kiowa Kitty-nip
Sand Creek Special
Coal Creek Cryer
Vine Creek Vittles

Set:
Sand Creek Super Set
Kiowa Kombo
Coal Creek Crit'rGit'rs
Vine Creek ValuePak

The Spot Remove name is allready taken by our good buddy, Paleotter. Sorry to burst a bubble guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I will change my first post from spot remover to "spot killer" then!!Darn,thought I had an original name..and even add another "Dead Spots"

Quote:
What names did you go with finally?

I don't think Kent's been back online yet to decide, but I've been wrong before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Has anyone heard from Kent?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I may have to take a short 30 minute drive & see if he's still alive & kicking!

Any winners yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Guys,

I'm not sure what has happened or what is going on with Kent right now but I don't believe he has check in lately. If anyone hears from him let us know.

I'm like Will... maybe someone should head down his way and see if he's OK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Tom, I plan on heading his way Oct. 16 or 17th to check on him & his family.
I'm sure nothing's wrong, & I could just call him, but I need to see him in person anyhow.
I know he takes care of the local golf course grounds, & it's been good golf weather here, so he may just be too busy to check in here.

The open reed has a coyote on it, but it probably sounds like a rabbit distress, so....

OR = Cryin' Cottontail

CR = The Cats Meow

That's the best I can do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

M

Ok, ladies & gents...and anyone else who's curious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I went & had a real nice visit with Kent this morning, since it was too foggy here to hunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Kent sends his apologies.
#1: He's having internet problems lately, & only gets to use Tamara's computer when she's not. Which isn't often since she's a teacher. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif
#2: It's been both either sunny & nice, or rainy (which makes the grass grow). So work has kept him quite busy, even on weekends. He said this was the 1st Saturday that he hasn't had to work in several weeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (for those that don't know, Kent takes care of the landscaping @ the local golf course)
#3: He's still trying to get his house finished.
#4: We've all given him some great ideas, & he just hasn't decided on names...YET. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
So, let's all be patient & understanding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh, and these calls of his...Superb, IMHO!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back