happy easter everyone...here are some pics of mine:
IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1073-1.jpg

IMG_1073_1.jpg

Last edited:
Depending on my type of dress, location/event, and time of year, I'm usually carrying the following..

Walther P99 in .40 S&W in a Milt Sparks VM-2
WaltherP-99r.jpg

Sig-Pro in 9mm in a Black Hawk Serpa
Handguns10-09001.jpg

Kimber 10mm in belt slide, or Alessi CQC
Kimber10mmr.jpg

heres mine Ruger SR9 Fullsize with the fobus holster when i can wear a shirt to cover it or i also have a deep carry leather IWB for it to conseal it low in the waistband
sr9.jpg

sr91.jpg

03312011148.jpg

Quote:Man you guys are 'concealing' some pretty decent sized pistols!! The actual 'concealment' is pretty much dependent on the quality of the holster and belt that is employed, as well as the body build of the wearer...Some of your better holsters cost more because they work better...

One Summer, I was teaching a safety class to some new Reserve Officers and showed up wearing a lightweight shirt and cut off jean shorts and tennis shoes for class... When it came time to discuss the potential dangers of confronting people in summer time wear, I started unloading the nine handguns I was concealing...They ranged from 1911 .45s and Browning Hi-powers, down to a couple of .25acps that were secreted in my crotch...

The 'rookies' never forgot that demonstration....

Jimmie- How do you like your PK380? I bought one the other day. I haven't shot it alot, but I think it may be a pretty good little pistola! Other than the bass-ackward saftey, so far no complaints.

psycodog......its an amazing little pistol. these guns have the reduced slide cocking spring design and are ideal for female shooters. i can rake the slide using my thumb&index finger with little effort. you can also see the slide go back and forth to chamber a round. also, it has the metal sights(not plastic). its a nice, well made pistol in the 380 catagory. if it were smaller, it would be an ideal ankle rig. my wife loves shooting it mainly because it is so easy to chamber a round. i would highly recommend this pistol for first time women pistol shooters.

Ruger LCP

DSCN0040.jpg

I have added a Crimson Trace laser sight to it since the picture was taken. I alternate Pow'R Ball and Starfire bullets. I cary it in a Schleif pocket holster or a custom Schleit cargo pocket holster when I am at work.

Q: How often do you carry?

A: Am I wearing pants?

Old Turtle, I am sure you looked slightly UN-heterosexual in that attire (atleast thats how I invision it), but backing NINE handguns would change my mindy quickly!!

Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMS
EDC4.jpg

Glock 21 in Crossbreed IWB hoster in the colder months which seems like all the time here and a J-frame in the pocket when warm.

How do you like the Crossbreed? I just ordered a couple of them.

Originally Posted By: Neighbor_GuyRuger LCP

DSCN0040.jpg

I have added a Laser Max sight to it since the picture was taken. I alternate Pow'R Ball and Starfire bullets. I cary it in a Schleif pocket holster or a custom Schleit cargo pocket holster when I am at work.

Q: How often do you carry?

A: Am I wearing pants?

Same with a Crimson trace .
thumbup.gif

DAB

Originally Posted By: erslllOriginally Posted By: LWILLIAMS
EDC4.jpg

Glock 21 in Crossbreed IWB hoster in the colder months which seems like all the time here and a J-frame in the pocket when warm.

How do you like the Crossbreed? I just ordered a couple of them.

Most comfortable IWB holster I have wore with a full sized gun. If you can handle the wait I think they are well worth it, they are just ugly as sin though.

photo5.jpg

Ha,, ok this is really it..

I always end up carrying the XDSC .40 most the time
Still dont feel comfortable with the LCR, Im a ton better shot with the XD under pressure than with the LCR.

moto_0068.jpg

Winter carry the XD Service .40
moto_0069.jpg

Last edited:
Back