catshooter banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the answer is not changing. If you don't like it go elsewhere.

I still don't like it...

See y'all there

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: 6724an entertaining humorous post.

that is what attracts more members, is it not?

We need a handful of crying towels.

Some of these guys skin is so thin it's hard to believe this forum is a hunting and shooting forum. And these same guys need to take up knitting or golf.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dan brothersHere is just one of his many many bad attitude responses to posters. I'm sure a VERY LONG LIST of his nasty post could be listed here.

Let the balance scales weigh out the guilty.

Quote...

Of all the threads on getting accuracy I have read here in the last 12 years, this one has the most convoluted, amateurish, and silly advice I have seen.

Hey God, would you please send down a bolt of lightening to hit the server and delete this piece of crap!!

It was total nonsense and what Catshooter said was dead-on right.

Originally Posted By: OldTurtle6724....In light of your comment, I have to askQuote:eek:nly 500 some banned? how many of the 48k have not posted in the last 30 days? how many have less than 50 posts?..Of those new members that have dropped off with less than 50 posts, how many do you suppose have done so due to being the subject of negative comments on the part of other members??

There are several that have left after asking a simple question, only to be jumped on by 'old heads' that make snide or rude comments and yet, you think this kind of treatment is okay??

I've seen hundreds of people on this site ask a question, get their question answered fast and many times over and never reply back. They never got slammed or jumped on, they just never reply back and vanish forever.

Its not necessarily the old salts stirring the crap all the time either. There's ankle biters that come out of the woodwork anytime they can get in a cheap shot. A fine example of that is Marco and his posts here in this thread. They have little to no value to the conversation at all but he's here throwing a few punches on those he don't like.

What about banning him?

Dan Brothers,
We could cherry pick quotes all day don't you think..... Like it or not this is the Internet and as family friendly as you make it there's always someone waiting in the wings to pass out some lumps. This site isn't bad compared to many other firearms forums out there as far as the rudeness of the general membership is concerned. Cat is mild mannered teddy bear compared to some others out there.

As this goes on and the more the Admin responds, I am starting to see a trend....

Anyone in support of CatShooter and Doggin, for the most part, is considered "old guard" or "old Heads" as it was put, and are just a bunch of nasty, mean old guys with attitudes that need to either shape up or ship out. It seems to me that a certain kind of attempt to "purge" the forum is going on.

Throw out a couple of the king pins, and when they start "whining" show them the door.

Some of us are mad as he11 that we don't know why, or havent been offered a good explanation, as to why either of the two mentioned members were banned. I have spoken to CatShooter, and he assured me that ZERO warnings had been issued and that the ax came swinging from the top level. If I ask why such a prominent member in good standing was banned, I am a whiner? The pure bull scat in all of this stinks to high heaven. Don't ask questions, don't even look them in the eye. Just go about your business. We don't live like that here. None of us do.

Another thing. The old guard keeps things running around here. They even know answers to things the Admin doesn't know... Some of this stuff you just cant guess at. You need real answers.

I know, I know.... Im whining, and if I don't like it there is the door.... I got it.

Originally Posted By: dan brothersHere is just one of his many many bad attitude responses to posters. I'm sure a VERY LONG LIST of his nasty post could be listed here.

Let the balance scales weigh out the guilty.

Quote...

Of all the threads on getting accuracy I have read here in the last 12 years, this one has the most convoluted, amateurish, and silly advice I have seen.

Hey God, would you please send down a bolt of lightening to hit the server and delete this piece of crap!!

��Truth hurts doesn't it

Originally Posted By: NorTex250I see the answer is not changing. If you don't like it go elsewhere.

I still don't like it...

See y'all there

Yep that's a great site better than here anymore. See ya over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Stu FarishOriginally Posted By: BOBTAILSNot true at all OT. I got 1 and only 1 warning and I toned it down. Then weeks later came the ban. That's some chicken [beeep] stuff right there.

You're banned?

I got a 30 day ban. After I got one warning and adhered to it. So if you think these mods play fair or even decent boys. Ya got another thing coming. I've seen it first hand.

Originally Posted By: marcoFurhunter, you don't like me do you?

marco, you should be the new king pin of these PM forums. You and people like you, are about all this place has left. Eat your soup. BWWAAA HAAAAA!

Has anyone bothered to look at marcos post in this fiasco? He has done nothing but stir the pot with his comments.He does nothing positive here at all. Maybe someone needs to tone him down a little?????

Originally Posted By: 6724i for one know that i can post a classified ad and get a pm stating that there is an issue with it in less than an hour!
Really?? Just why would you get one and when was the last time you got one? You brought it up so lets hear it. I looked back to May and you have posted 6 ads in the classifieds. You have not received one PM about any of them have you!! In fact in that time frame you have not posted much at all in the classifieds. You posted 1 on the the 1st and 2 on the 18th of Sept. Did you receive an email about them?? So here you are complaining about nothing just to stir things.

Originally Posted By: marcoSo what are you still doing here smokeless?

Let's see how many votes you actually get first there marco.

Originally Posted By: Smokeless I have spoken to CatShooter, and he assured me that ZERO warnings had been issued and that the ax came swinging from the top level.

I can assure you he is lying to you. Over the last couple years he has received warnings. He dont want to admit it. I can assure you that before someone reaches the point of being banned that they have received numerous warnings and ignored them. Even those that are suspended receive several prior to it happening. It is amazing that none of them will admit to anything.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: Smokeless I have spoken to CatShooter, and he assured me that ZERO warnings had been issued and that the ax came swinging from the top level.

I can assure you he is lying to you. Over the last couple years he has received warnings. He dont want to admit it. I can assure you that before someone reaches the point of being banned that they have received numerous warnings and ignored them. Even those that are suspended receive several prior to it happening. It is amazing that none of them will admit to anything.

Are you calling Rob a liar as well?

Do you see anywhere in there that I mentioned his name or are you just trying to stir crap Shane? I believe my comment was talking about CS. But since you what to bring it up, I am sure he has received more than one also over the years.

Originally Posted By: marcoFurhunter, you don't like me do you?

Everyone has choices marco. It's been your choice to conduct yourself like a troll. So if you need to be "liked" go to Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back