Bushnell AR 4.5-18 on Sale At Amazon

Have not shot mine since the fall, grabbed it from the basement. The clicks are not audible and softer feeling then my vx-2. It is overcast here 7pm ct, above 12 power light transmission starts to weaken but so does my monarch 3. Image is clear all the way up. I have it on my 20 inch Bushmaster it is shooting same group's as the Weaver and a Burris fullfield I have used on it. A box test with it as mentioned earlier and it performed well, I used the number graduations on the scope,had headphones on so I could not have heard clicks.

Thanks for the tip that is a good deal. I'm usually disappointed in bargain scopes but I jumped on this one.

I picked one up also.....hopefully it's as good as most of the reviews are...but for $115 your not out nothing...worth the chance

I think the supplier who had it that cheap sold out....mine came from tiger outdoors and now they are showing it coming from optics planet....I'm glad I ordered mine....for once I catch one of these deals

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I haven't found any really bad reviews so took a chance. I have a little 222 Rem target gun for cleaning out pd'S on my daughters ranch. The marks should be pretty close with the lighter bullets in the 222.

I had one of these, and was thoroughly unimpressed. I felt the glass was mediocre at best, the turrets were crap, and the overall design ridiculous.

Originally Posted By: liliysdadI had one of these, and was thoroughly unimpressed. I felt the glass was mediocre at best, the turrets were crap, and the overall design ridiculous. just wondering what i can buy for $115 thats nicer than the bushnell and would really impress me?

Originally Posted By: crow sniperOriginally Posted By: liliysdadI had one of these, and was thoroughly unimpressed. I felt the glass was mediocre at best, the turrets were crap, and the overall design ridiculous. just wondering what i can buy for $115 thats nicer than the bushnell and would really impress me?

Most likely nothing....thats why I dont buy cheap scopes.

Back