Bushmaster "predator 20" raffle

dan67, please send check or money orders no cash please. if I have time I will email you when I get it or add your name to the list above.
thanks

By the way you people with long user names and email addy's,if writers cramp effects my shooting I'll be sending my wife after you! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

how the heck would I know ? I'm from Texas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
seriously all I know about it is right there in writing,you might go to the bushmaster website and find out what you need to know.
I don't own one,can't afford one and can't in good conscious enter the drawing.{I know ,I know you have to have a heart to have a conscious} /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Quote:
deadline for mail in entries will be June/15/07 drawing will be held June/25/07 or after 1,000 tickets are sold{date's may be extended to accommodate ticket sales}.drawing will be at 2K Pawn and Gun in Decatur Tx.{you do not have to be present to win}.

Does the running total include all tickets sold? It looks like tickets will possibly be sold for 10 days (or longer) after the mail ins.

to be fair as possible to all ,I will post the extension dates for all. I will stop accepting entries on the same date for all.

Hello Glenn. This is the Foxpro Sales Manager and I have collected money from our staff here at Foxpro to purchase tickets to benefit Reagan. All of our tickets can be addressed at 14 Fox Hollow Drive Lewistown Pa 17044 and we will notify everyone from our end....if one of us wins that is. So far I have sold 36 and I will be sending the funds shortly. Reagan, we have been praying for you and wishing you well. Take care.

Just found this for whatever reason. Check will go out to you tonight for 8 tickets.
God bless you for doing this for Reagan, Glen.
Quick question, does the winner recieve a seminar on calling educated Coyotes from yourself?...say in Jack Co. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
I know this is a very late question, but...

If I don't have a "normal" FFL that I buy guns from {rarely buy guns}, how do I go about asking a dealer if I can send this gun to him, if I'd buy a ticket/win???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

to the best of my knowlege you just ask them, most charge a $15 or $20 fee I think .2k Pawn and gun waved any fee on our end except shipping.
Or you could just drive to Texas and do here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back