Budget Lanyard & Pack Skinner Blades...

5 & 12 are paid, will ship those Monday... all the others are in the hands of the federal government! (Post Office, don"t panic!)

got mine today wow thanks steve
thumbup.gif

Glad you're liken' em fellas! Hope the Christmas knives go over well too! I got the list marked off, and I can get back to my "no deadline" projects now!

Got mine today. May have to get out this weekend and try to put some fur on the ground so I can give it a try. Thanks Steve

DSCN5103_zps19b13392.jpg

Rainshadow. When are you doing another pack knife deal? Sure would like one of your knives. The #2 on this last one was great looking knife!

You really have a great talent and make some great knives

Limited time only...

I've got another batch cooked up, ready for build. I've had several requests from guys who wanted to build their own knives on these budget bushcraft style blades. If you want to build one of these yourself, get with me NOW before I start building these up.

I will sell you the bare steel, as pictured, ground, bored, heat treated, and rough for $20. You will finish/polish the steel, flatten the tang to your satisfaction, establish the edge, and build the grip.

If you want me to finish grind the steel, level the tang, and establish the edge, so all you have to do is build the grip, I will sell you that prepped blank for $30.

2013-04-22_09-37-00_327_zps707a9920.jpg

They're all similar design and size, so I will do the picking & choosing for budget blank purchases. Just tell me bigger blade, or smaller blade (cutting edge.)

PM me asap to order a blank (or 2, or 5...). I have about 30. Whatever doesn't get bought up for private build, I will be building into budget knives shortly hereafter, so stay tuned!

A few of these spoken for, I'll leave them available as blade blanks for a few days, then they're out to the shed to be built into another batch of budget skinners...

Also... Grinding a batch of ATS34 Stainless blanks too, here's a His/Hers set...

PICT0001_zpsa07a91d5.jpg

If you want a stainless blanks to build, let me know. It's time to put in for it, as I'm in the process...

Originally Posted By: ARCOREYMine is on the third coon so far. Working out pretty well.
6863D95B-6B08-4D13-8849-059D121C68B6-3919-0000065C0D189F05.jpg

5D600833-2DBE-47BC-95B0-72325AE86589-2870-00000492A4DDEB94.jpg

Hey Steve, not sure which blank it is, but I'll take another in the finished edge $30 state like the above if you have it. PM me if you do, I still have all your payment info. Would like to try my hand at scaling and sheathing one .

Just finished two of the three knives that I got from rainshadow.

First off i wanna say that I received the knives just a few days after payment. Super fast delivery

My first opinion of these blades was they were cut and shaped very well. They were all a little different so there was not that cookie cutter look to them.
Started working the edge on the blades and found a little warping but to be expected from a thin blade.
Finished the first one up..... Hit it with the leather and WOW it sharpened up real nice.
Slapped some homemade micarta and this little knife looked great.

I was very pleased with these blades and will def be buying more on the next batch.

Back