Bubba’s Grand Finale-10 coyotes in one day! The END.

Mike,
What a great season you and Bubba had!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Maybe getting stuck so many times was the bad karma necessary to provide balance for the good karma of a great calling season. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and film Bubba's exploits.

Be careful during the upcoming fire season.

John Leslie

Mike, first off that was an awesome post as per usual. Second, when you say you use a high pitched call on that Crit'r call are you making a injured coyote/pup sound or a high pitched rabbit type sound?

Some guys come here and tell storys. Mike goes out and lives if and comes back and shares the real deal. Good stuff Mike. You and Bubba make quite a team.

Awesome hunt, Mike. Love the stories. That seven coyote stand is out of this world. Congrats on a great season!

tt35

I make a motion that Predator Masters create a seperate, honorary, catagory dedicated to the likes of Mike Granger and Bubba! (Silverfox should be included in that, too)

We can only dream about the fun you two are having. God has blessed you in many ways, Mike. I am so glad for you to have this opportunity in life.
Christopher

Thanks for the great comments guys. Sure makes it easier to sit down at the computer and take a few hours putting together these stories.

I'm in Florida now and while flying down, sat next to a freelance writer from Sand Point, Idaho. I was telling him about Bubba and he couldn't believe I wasn't writing a few articles for magazines. I'm going to forward him this one for a candid evaluation. He might just say "stick to hunting and leave the story writing to the pro's". Either way, it will be interesting to see what he has to say.

Forgot to mention, Bubba's getting a new hunting buddy. I pick him up in two weeks./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wr.jpg

Greg,

Good to see you pop in now and again. Word has it Oklahoma is overrun with coyotes. You must not be doing your job very well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's so cool to see Bubba in action. After reading many posts and seein many pictures, to see what I have read in the past in action is awesome.

t/c223encore.

Quote:
I'm in Florida now and while flying down, sat next to a freelance writer from Sand Point, Idaho. I was telling him about Bubba and he couldn't believe I wasn't writing a few articles for magazines. I'm going to forward him this one for a candid evaluation. He might just say "stick to hunting and leave the story writing to the pro's". Either way, it will be interesting to see what he has to say.

I would buy it!
Even if you had to have a ghost writer, you have the material.
Good stuff Mike and Bubba.
Rick H...

Some day I hope you author a great book Mr. Mike. This thread has been great. If anyone on here decides to pich in to get Mike a new camera, I'm in...we'd probably all get our moneys worth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

"This could get western".....that one made me laugh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back