Boy hit my daughter today

Originally Posted By: Ernest IIGlad hes gone Mark but he needs to learn a lesson.
Daryl P.

He's learning a very valuable lesson he'll never forget.
Running away solves things.

There is more to that kids story than we know. Something at home was not right.

Reminds me of a time long, long ago when my daughter was four years old and she and I were hanging out at the sandbox while she played. This little 6 year old punk walked up, stepped in her work and took her stuff. Yeah, I know, I could have intervened, but, before I could? my daughter was, up, yelling at him and chased him about 50 yards, caught him, knocked him down, wailed on him a bit, yelling at him the whole time. She picked up her stuff, told him NEVER do that again. She looked at me, saw I was smiling, turned around, went back and gave him a couple of shoe shots to the body. He left crying and she came back strutting. We, of course, had the fighting conversation, finished with its OK to defend youself and property and man, did you do a number on him, he sure had it comming.

I see that presence of mind to defend yourself(and, NOT start it) rolling down hill to the grand children. Glad to see that take place.

If it had been me? my dad would have tarred and feathered my azz because you didn't fight for any reason. Unusual attitude for a golden gloves(teenager) boxer from Chicago.

Back