Bobcat & decoy pictures and 2 dead coyotes.

Originally Posted By: hm1996Awesome pics. Keep 'em coming!

What camera are you using?

Regards,
hm

Thanks!

My Camera is a Canon EOS 50D with a Tamron 18 X 270 mm lens.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobI hit my number 7 preset which is Vole Squeaks on volume 24.

That's a good idea Bob.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbob I dropped my camera and rolled him over with my shotgun.

And I still can't understand how you pull that off.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbob

IMG_5915-Copy.jpg

As stated and as usual great photos.

Originally Posted By: sendit223 And I still can't understand how you pull that off.

+1! Blows me waway! I can't hit one with the shotgun when it's the only thing I'm handling! Let's see, how do I say "Great" in another way? Tremendous! I'll use tremendous! (As usual.)
smile.gif

Thank you Tim and to everybody else for the great replies.

I just got a GoPro HD point and shoot video camera that I will be setting up next to my FOXPRO caller and decoy this winter. It is going to be fun to try to get some video while I am taking pictures with my Canon camera.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobThank you Tim and to everybody else for the great replies.

I just got a GoPro HD point and shoot video camera that I will be setting up next to my FOXPRO caller and decoy this winter. It is going to be fun to try to get some video while I am taking pictures with my Canon camera.

I've got two GoPro HDs that I use for helmet cams when road racing and am going to work on setting them up next to my FireStorm.

Wonder if there is a way to turn it off and on using the auxillary port with the remote?

Good question SkyPup.

I got 3 extra batteries for my GoPro and I was just planning on letting the camera run during the whole stand.

Do you know how long one battery will work?

Depends on what Video setting you have it on, if it is a 1080P Hi-Def setting or a 720P Hi-Def it really chews up the battery and memory.

Our 30 minute road races fill up 4GB at 720P of memory and 6GB @ 1080P, lots of data.

If you use the low setting of 480X640 pixels, I believe it would run for at least four hours nostop before the battery runs down

I use a 16GB Class 10 SanDisk SDHC memory card.

Back