Board upgrade

Well, I say sour grapes. I been a member since 06 and over 16,000 post and its gone. I had to re-register and have like 2 post now and no trade history. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Thanks for your patience...Dave has done a great job with this. Yes, we'll have setbacks but that happens...

Still there for me but I have to tap a drop down arrow at the bottom of my post to pull up the edit option
Strange, I don't have or see a drop down arrow, just "report" on the bottom left, and "reply" on the bottom right.

I wanted to see if I could add the actual YT videos with the new site to my previous posts.

Stranger yet, I have the edit option on my last post.

Wonder if there's a time limit on editing & it goes bye bye?

Here is how mine appears, using iPhone. The drop down for edit is gone from my post from yesterday though like you mention, likely is a time limit for editing.

IMG_5991.png

Well, I say sour grapes. I been a member since 06 and over 16,000 post and its gone. I had to re-register and have like 2 post now and no trade history. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Send me a PM with a phone number I can call you at. Pretty sure I have it fixed for you but I know it still isn't working for you and it will be easier to try and solve over the phone.

- DAA

It's a default setting for the new software. I'm sure we can either eliminate it or at least extend it. A lot of forums like to enforce an edit window because it keeps people from going back and changing what they said well after the fact. I don't know that we need anything like that. It's added to the list of things to look at.

- DAA

A couple three years ago we had the edit button, then it was taken away, but after some discussion, it was reinstated.

Personally I like it.

Appreciate all the feedback! It's how we know where to look first to improve the new setup.

- DAA

Back