Bird Dog Pics

This will be Ben's 6th season,,,,,he's my bud. You should see him work around dove,,,awesome hunter/pointer/retreiver.

I'm kind of found of my Citori's too,,,especially the 16ga's and Gran Lightnings.

Here is my GSP MICKEY. She got the name mickey cause she has two mickey mouse head shapes on her back. This was her pointing a pheseant last year. Can't wait till this year.
CIMG0262.jpg

100_3308_2-1.jpg

Fist pic is Kyla 2.5years and second is Zeus at 1.5 years old
taken 3 weeks ago when I had a little accident(25'fall from tree with chain saw) I was in bad shape with 3 broken rins fact.sturnium two almost severed fingers on my left hand and 3 fingers on right dislocated and broke through the skin on right as well as neck and shoulder injuries ......those dogs would not leave my side and actually howled when ever I tried to get up to wake my wife and kids to help me....cool stuff!

GEDC0075.jpg

Here, since there are no other English Setters:
Man that dog covers ground like no other dog business. I'd almost swear she is part greyhound if she wasn't bred with papers.

Molly1-25-2005.jpg

Hey Colorado,
It's about time someone brings out a setter. A couple of my uncles have had setters and i was always impressed with the dogs, Also they have a great look to them. Nothing like a dog working and havin fun.

Jonathan I love it when they do that head cock like in your picture.

CO that is one happy looking dog!

Thanks Grief, everyone around here thinks she is a Vizla or a emaciated chocolate lab. You wouldn't believe how many people tell me to feed my dog when I take here to town, I just say have you ever seen a fat marathoner?

Great looking dogs!

Chorizo, with your choice of doubles, handle, and food, you've gotta be Euskaldunak. It's been 15 years since I've been to Pamplona-Iruna. Somehow I find myself living outside of Idaho here in South Dakota.

The bird hunting is insane. I'll get some pics of my two GSP's posted.
picture.php

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ColoradoOspreyHere, since there are no other English Setters:
Man that dog covers ground like no other dog business. I'd almost swear she is part greyhound if she wasn't bred with papers.

Molly1-25-2005.jpg

Awesome pic CoOs!

Here is a picture of a world champion Deutsch-Kurzhaar , Rita that my son owned, and sold a few years ago. She is 100% pure German , very sweet and lot of power too.

dsc-1142.jpg

Back