Big male

Pa. Mick

3/8/24 big male
photo.jpeg

Watching that video was like watching Terminator. I really need to convince the wife that a night scope is a good deal.
Night hunting can be a blast ! I put in my share of dry stands for sure so I always look forward to some action ! Night hunting does get pretty expensive but those of us that do it love it šŸ˜ƒ !

Night hunting can be a blast ! I put in my share of dry stands for sure so I always look forward to some action ! Night hunting does get pretty expensive but those of us that do it love it šŸ˜ƒ !
yea night hunting is addictive, and no shortage of dry stands. Expensive, no doubt, just upgraded my scope so about through with the purchasing program for this year :)

Watching that video was like watching Terminator. I really need to convince the wife that a night scope is a good deal.
Its definitely worth it if you really enjoy the sport and have enough time and properties to utilize it. This is coming from an addicted night hunter. Dry standsā€¦ you bet. Lots of them. When it happensā€¦ Priceless!

That said, if your wife is at all like mine, she wonā€™t fight you all that much on the purchase. You will more than likely NEVER convince her that it is worth it! After years of doing this she still thinks I am 100% off my rocker for sitting in the cold and dark alone trying to call in things with teeth that are either looking to eat something or fight with it!

I night hunt as daughter's place has too many dogs out during the day. Wife fears something bad will happen to me when out at night. So what? Peaceful, relaxing and fun.

Back