BHW current wait time?

The new barrel for my brother in law's 204 showed up today order on 2/12/17 Ritch was a ton of help checking status and making sure we would have it in time for our PD hunt coming up.

Originally Posted By: GLShooter12 weeks. Did it have some fluting?

Greg

Yes Hurricane we were starting to sweat it that it might not make it in time but Ritch kept checking the status and the pressure on them and lucky we have it now.

Originally Posted By: bryan hOriginally Posted By: GLShooter12 weeks. Did it have some fluting?

Greg

Yes Hurricane we were starting to sweat it that it might not make it in time but Ritch kept checking the status and the pressure on them and lucky we have it now.

That's a nice pattern. Glad to hear Ritch got it done. I get to do my own pressure there. .lol My new 22 Nosler showed up after about the same length of time.

Range report will be cool on yours.

I'll also be shooting my 204 along side my Nosler. We can compare notes.

Greg

I finished putting the gun together tonight and will probably install the scope tomorrow night. Hopefully we can get out this weekend and shoot it. I double checked my 6X6.8 tonight and with the original help on the loads from Ritch it's still a tack driver can't wait to blow up some PD with it and my 204. Lol

I shipped my barrel back on Saturday to Oregon and here it is Friday and it has not arrived there yet.. So this is 1 week already.. I really hope this is not going to be 15 weeks again to get my barrel.. That is to long of a wait time...Dan

Portland, OR, United States 05/20/2017 1:00 A.M. Destination Scan
Portland, OR, United States 05/19/2017 10:35 P.M. Arrival Scan
New Stanton, PA, United States 05/16/2017 10:57 A.M. Departure Scan
New Stanton, PA, United States 05/15/2017 11:14 P.M. Arrival Scan
Du Bois, PA, United States 05/15/2017 9:01 P.M. Departure Scan
05/15/2017 5:50 P.M. Pickup Scan
Du Bois, PA, United States 05/13/2017 10:39 A.M. The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS Store®.

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Monday, 05/22/2017

Ridiculous...........

Originally Posted By: T3BEAROriginally Posted By: T3BEARI'm at 10 weeks, crickets.

Now at 14 weeks.
frown.gif

Now at 16 weeks.

Originally Posted By: T3BEAROriginally Posted By: T3BEAROriginally Posted By: T3BEARI'm at 10 weeks, crickets.

Now at 14 weeks.
frown.gif

Now at 16 weeks.

Out of curiosity have you called them?

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: T3BEAROriginally Posted By: T3BEAROriginally Posted By: T3BEARI'm at 10 weeks, crickets.

Now at 14 weeks.
frown.gif

Now at 16 weeks.

Out of curiosity have you called them?

Greg

Waiting on a response from Ritch.

Originally Posted By: yotekiller47Ordered a BHW .264 LBC Barrel and bolt first week of Febuary. Got a shipping notice it will be here on 5/2. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. Well, I finally got time to go shoot the .264 LBC Barrel from BHW that I got from Ritch. All I can say is I Am Very Happy with this barrel. It does shoot as good as it looks. It was worth the wait.

Now we are at 17 weeks.
frown.gif

My Faxon 5.56 barrel order took 1 week.
Maybe this comment will not get zapped....

Last edited:
Finally got my barrel back today.. First barrel I got had out of spec chamber had to send it back for replacement.. See how this barrel works out..

12 weeks and still waiting for my replacement barrel... I called today and they said it's still another couple of weeks out. This is #3, the first two barrels were out of spec, non-concentric chamber, etc and had to be sent back.

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOG12 weeks and still waiting for my replacement barrel... I called today and they said it's still another couple of weeks out. This is #3, the first two barrels were out of spec, non-concentric chamber, etc and had to be sent back.

Did they ever send you that refund for your last barrel?

Greg

Yes but it took almost 6 weeks and a dozen phone calls and emails. First they said they refunded my cc but it never showed up on my account. Emails and phone calls. Then they said they were sending a check but it never arrived. More emails and phone calls. After waiting 5 full weeks I contacted the owner again who said he thought it was already taken care of. They finally sent the refund that week.

So since this is basically a free barrel what did you go with?

Greg

BTW T3 how is that new tube shooting since you've had it about six weeks?

Originally Posted By: GLShooterSo since this is basically a free barrel what did you go with?

Greg

223. They continue to have issues with 6x6.8 so I scuttled that idea and did something else.

Back