Best Weaver Style Rings?

Just bought two sets of Leupold see-thru rings for my son and my flat top AR's. Give enough elevation for good eye sight alignment and eye relief. Have not made it to the range to check accuray yet. Will let you know how they perform. Tony

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sd coyote, the weaver bases on the predator are removable but they look so good matchin the brush pattern i would leave them on if i were you. just orfer the burris zee rings. i just put them on my new stevens and on my savage 16 in 243 and they are tuff and look great.

je4bowhuntin,

Thanks for the info. I think I will go with the Burris Signature Zee Rings. I like the idea of the Pos Align system if I need that. I realize you have to buy that separate, but it is probably worth it. Now I just got to find somewhere that actually has them in stock. I think I will need the high rings and I want them in matte finish and I can't find them in stock anywhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Oh well, the gun is on backorder anyway so it isn't like I need them right away. Thanks again for the help.

http://www.Shoptics.com

Get to the site, do a search for Burris Signature Zee Rings.

worriedman,

Thanks alot for the tip. I just ordered a set from them along with the Pos Align inserts. It didn't say whether or not they were in stock or not online, but they had the best price I had found online and with the free shipping it was a no brainer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks again.

If Shoptics.com is out of stock, try http://www.theriflescopestore.com, Scott is a great guy to work with.

Have you considered 'Dednutz' one piece base & ring combo? Sounds good to me & would try a set if I were to get another rifle. You can find them at Natchez I'm sure. Maybe even Midsouth or Midway too.
I'm also interested in the Burris Tacticle Weaver style bases that has several slots for mounting differant style & eye relief of 'scopes. The Burris Signature Z rings are very nice, I do have these. The tac bases are kinda hard to find which tells me something.

I have the weaver quad lock rings. Not the most exspensive rings I own, but they were super easy to adjust and to get perfect level. Let me know what you think of the predator hunter. I would love to get one in the near future but have not heard from anyone that has one.

Back