best shooting bench??? for prairie dogs

I used the Caldwell Stable Table for the first time 2 weeks ago and was very pleased w/ it. I think it's a pretty good shooting table, especially given the modest price. I look forward to using it again.

I used my Caldwell Stable Table Monday and Tuesday this week shooting Prairie Dogs in South Dakota and Nebraska. I am very pleased with this table and it's modest price and it worked GREAT for dogging. A pic my buddy took of me yesterday taking aim at a little doggie.

2015-06-02175013_zps6f15a571.jpg

And a frontal pic. Never mind the ugly dude sitting there.
lol.gif

2015-06-02174915_zps8e5edf7b.jpg

For me and my guys the RCBS RASS system is the only way to go. It swings 360 degrees , has both vertical and horizontal quick adjustments AND you can add a umbrella .
I have 2 of them and every body loves them.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI used my Caldwell Stable Table Monday and Tuesday this week shooting Prairie Dogs in South Dakota and Nebraska. I am very pleased with this table and it's modest price and it worked GREAT for dogging. A pic my buddy took of me yesterday taking aim at a little doggie.

Nice!

My next question is, how are you liking your SRO shirt?

Eric
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Eric_MayerOriginally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI used my Caldwell Stable Table Monday and Tuesday this week shooting Prairie Dogs in South Dakota and Nebraska. I am very pleased with this table and it's modest price and it worked GREAT for dogging. A pic my buddy took of me yesterday taking aim at a little doggie.

Nice!

My next question is, how are you liking your SRO shirt?

Eric
cool.gif

Well of course I like my SRO T-shirt. I made sure I wore it for this pic.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRWell of course I like my SRO T-shirt. I made sure I wore it for this pic.
wink.gif

That is VERY good to hear, considering we print them!
thumbup1.gif

Keep giving us updates on the hunt!

Eric
cool.gif

Back