Beanland 17 Fireball

Buster Hindend

Built by Jon Beanland

17 Fireball (Dave Kiff made a reamer for the Lapua brass for me)
Bighorn Single Shot Action
BAT stainless trigger gaurd
Lilja barrel (RVC) threaded for when my suppressors arrive
Manners T5A stock with Atlas Raid and Limbsaver recoil pad
Jewell Trigger (for now may be switching out)
Atlas Bipod
Bighorn MOA base
Seekins Rings
Swarovski Z5
Stock dipped in Kryptek Typhoon by Jeff Wampler

Thanks for looking

another nice rifle. The work you get from Beanland always looks top notch, For as many as he has built you, you should have stock in that company by now..

Jason

Really slick (as usual).
thumbup.gif

Thanks guys for compliments

The sole purpose is for colony varmints, specifically sage rats and hopefully prairie dogs at some point. I plan on going to Oregon next spring for sage rats and this will be used there. Built with sitting at a bench for long periods of time.

I have plenty of camo colored rifles, so I went a little bit different on this one.

Caramba! That is a fine looking rifle, and I know it shoots 'cause everything of Jon's does...

I sure would like to have a sub-caliber someday...one really done right...

BTW, what color of Cerakote is that on barrel/action? Looking at pics it looks kind of like Titanium, but colors don't always render true in electronic media.

Ha! I win! Of course it is kind of cheating since I have some Titanium Cerakote in the fridge and am really familiar with Cerakote colors from spraying it several times a week, but still...

Man, you have had me thinking about a little rifle like that today. I bet it is a flat hoot to shoot out in a field full of varmints. I am not supposed to look at things like that, they always end up costing me money eventually!

To be honest, I've only shot it during one range trip and it was a lot of fun. This was prior to be sending the stock off to be dipped. I just received the stock back this past Thursday and haven't made it back to the range since it returned. With work and the weather it may be a few days before I get to get back out with it.

Brad...the Crayola in your avatar picture there, uh...it kinda stands out! LOL

You've got me really considering a 17 of some sort that is reloadable vs the HMR.

Back