Awsome new Red light!!!

Nice savage223um, I send you some info in a PM and then you post it on my thread your welcome

Only a matter of time someone will throw a name on it, put it in a box and sell it for $120 then the cheap links for it will dissapear.

Originally Posted By: savage223umjust google

ultrafire UF-763

Now my head is spinning.....
crazy.gif

Awesome!

UltraFire sells these toy gun flashlights on their own webpage direct from UltraFire:

http://ultrafire-shop.net/UltraFire_Shop.php?view=productListPage&category=17

And they warn you not to purchase the elcheapo fake toy gun counterfeit knockoffs too!

Bad List WebSite

"Important-Beware of fake products"

We are the manufacture of ULTRAFIRE product.We have trade mark of "UltraFire".

Now, many fake UltraFire product in the market happen.

Please take caution.

All the UltraFire fake product is no quality assurance, please stop to purchase.

Fake UltraFire Product WebSite List:

www.dealextreme.com

www.lightmalls.com

www.alldaymall.com

www.dinodirect.com

www.ultrafire.com.cn

www.trademe.co.nz

But I want a real hunting flashlight for my 20mm sniper rifle, not some cheesy plastic Airsoft toy gun light????
ohmy.gif
cry.gif

Last edited:
pmack, I don't think so.

But to be truthful, I do prefer investing in and using tactical night lights instead of toy lights.....

The quality of this light is the same as the other lights "IMO" both made of aircraft grade alluminum. The big name lights and this light are all manufactured at the same place do a little more research there pup. I was just comparing lights for others here, I really like the light And probably unlike you I have others to compare it to so I have 3 words for you "dont buy one"
They also use the same cree R2 red led as other lights Toys I think not!!!

It is all in the eyes of the beholder as to whether or not they are "Mil-Spec ANSI" qualified tactical lights or toy lights!
smile.gif

P.S. it is nice to be "unlike me" too.....

Last edited:
I think they are labeled "Toy Gun Light" to make it easier to import them to US or other countries. Others use "Airsoft" on "Paintball" to get through same loopholes. I will grant you they aren't going through any strenuous ANSI, ISO or QSI procedures.

I'm just commenting on the labeling, no experience with the products mentioned.

One other thing, the site you listed "claims" to be the real UltraFire site. The site seems a bit suspect to me. I personally think it's just another distributor of UF products like the "Bad Sites" they list. The Chinese do knock off a LOT of products, but they don't tend to do it to each other. Also the website has only been registered since July 2009. There have been UF lights on the market longer than that. Here's all the info on the site:

Registration Service Provided By: WEBSITE SOLUTION LIMITED

Domain Name: ULTRAFIRE-SHOP.NET

Registrant:
HO KING YIN EDWIN
KING YIN HO (edwin@tv-japan.com.hk)
228 TIN LIU TSUEN,
KUNG UM RD,YL,NT
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Hong Kong S.A.R.,000000
HK
Tel. +852.60530449

Creation Date: 07-Jul-2009
Expiration Date: 07-Jul-2012

Domain servers in listed order:
ns33.wssdns.net
ns34.wssdns.net

Administrative Contact:
HO KING YIN EDWIN
228 TIN LIU TSUEN,
KUNG UM RD,YL,NT
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Hong Kong S.A.R.,000000
HK
Tel. +852.60530449

Technical Contact:
Website Solution Limited
Website Solution Limited (domain@website-solution.net)
Unit 1617A, 16/F, Block B, Profit Industrial Building,
1-15 Kwai Fung Crescent, N.T. Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Hong Kong,000000
HK
Tel. +852.21873707
Fax. +852.30071200

Billing Contact:
Website Solution Limited
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Hong Kong,000000
HK
Tel. +852.21873707
Fax. +852.30071200

Note: This Domain Name is currently Locked. In this status the domain
name cannot be transferred, hijacked, or modified. The Owner of this
domain name can easily change this status from their control panel.
This feature is provided as a security measure against fraudulent domain name hijacking.

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only,
that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related
to a domain name registration record. We make this information available "as is",
and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will
use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this
data to:
(1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress
or load this whois database system providing you this information; or
(2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone.
The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly
prohibited without
prior written consent from us. The Registrar of record is Directi Internet Solutions Pvt.
Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Originally Posted By: SkyPuppmack, I don't think so.

But to be truthful, I do prefer investing in and using tactical night lights instead of toy lights.....

The reason I asked is you registered after all the drama surrounding the Kill Light. At one time it was available through numerous overseas suppliers. A link was posted and within days those suppliers stopped selling to induviduals and refered potential buyers to their Amercian distributors.

I don't believe EWT, SniperHog, Noxx, Coyote Light, Sheps(????) and who knows who else tomorrow are manufacturing their own lights. They are marketing existing lights to the predator hunting community. I suspect where they are coming and it isn't Olight, Fenix, Jetbeam, Nightcore, SureFire.....etc, so are these lights also toys?????

I agree, it certainly could be another bad place to acquire some elcheapo Chinese toy quality flashlights for sure, there are lots and lots and lots of them ready willing and able to take your money. Just look at the ones listed in this thread, there are dozens more like them.

If my memory is correct, Cree, Phillips, Osram, and others did not really get into the LED flashlight market until about 2000 when the Phillips bought out Luxeon. I've been a shareholder of CREE since the early '90's and off hand I do not remember them getting into flashlights until around 2005 when they moved into Hong Kong.

pmack, yes I knew all about Brynite long before all the exciting drama here!
grin.gif

There certainly are 1st rate quality manufacturers and there are clearly 2nd and 3rd rate manufacturers as well, they will all be happy to take your money, though few will make you happy (and I am not talking about your wife either....
lol.gif
)

Last edited:
you buy something with a cheap price tag you get a cheap product. i bought some cheap lights for night hunting and they suck. now upgrading lights. costing me more money than if i just would have gone with the quality known lights than trying to go the cheap way chasing lights like this...

Originally Posted By: unloadedOne other thing, the site you listed "claims" to be the real UltraFire site. The site seems a bit suspect to me. I personally think it's just another distributor of UF products like the "Bad Sites" they list. The Chinese do knock off a LOT of products, but they don't tend to do it to each other. Also the website has only been registered since July 2009. There have been UF lights on the market longer than that. Here's all the info on the site:

Registration Service Provided By: WEBSITE SOLUTION LIMITED

Domain Name: ULTRAFIRE-SHOP.NET

Registrant:
HO KING YIN EDWIN
228 TIN LIU TSUEN,
KUNG UM RD,YL,NT
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Hong Kong S.A.R.,000000
HK
Tel. +852.60530449

Creation Date: 07-Jul-2009
Expiration Date: 07-Jul-2012

Domain servers in listed order:
ns33.wssdns.net
ns34.wssdns.net

Administrative Contact:
HO KING YIN EDWIN
228 TIN LIU TSUEN,
KUNG UM RD,YL,NT
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Hong Kong S.A.R.,000000
HK
Tel. +852.60530449

Technical Contact:
Website Solution Limited
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Hong Kong,000000
HK
Tel. +852.21873707
Fax. +852.30071200

Billing Contact:
Website Solution Limited
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Hong Kong,000000
HK
Tel. +852.21873707
Fax. +852.30071200

Note: This Domain Name is currently Locked. In this status the domain
name cannot be transferred, hijacked, or modified. The Owner of this
domain name can easily change this status from their control panel.
This feature is provided as a security measure against fraudulent domain name hijacking.

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only,
that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related
to a domain name registration record. We make this information available "as is",
and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will
use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this
data to:
(1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress
or load this whois database system providing you this information; or
(2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone.
The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly
prohibited without
prior written consent from us. The Registrar of record is Directi Internet Solutions Pvt.
Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Then again, with the exact same probability, it could be the real honest to God UltraFire Flashlight site selling cheap toygun flashlights.
w00t.gif

I'll tell you what, I love the city of Hong Kong and the next time I am there I will look UltraFire up and see if I can get a couple of toy flashlights to take home with me for the kids!

Back